Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer online earning by providing services or Investment?

arrain3786

Addicted member
Credits
Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online service providing is the best especially when have some skills. It is good to sell your skills online in exchange for money than investing your money where you're not sure of the return. There is no risk involved in rendering services online but a lot of risks are involved in online investment. Except you're 100% sure of the organization you are investing in that you can guarantee your return.

Freelancing.
Starting your own website.
Starting your own website.
Affiliate marketing.
Surveys, searches and reviews.
Surveys, searches and reviews.
Virtual assistantship.
Virtual assistantship.

Most people will prefer online earning over investment but I prefer investment.
Online earning might be a fast way of making money but most of them are fake. The ones that are genuine will attach a condition that will be difficult to achieve.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
My preference will be investment, because i don't have any skills to provide for earning money. I belive that, massive amount of money can be earned by skills but if a person have patience, experience and proper knowledge of trading and investment, he can also earn a lot.

Online earning by providing services is a form of rendering yourself to meet needs while investments is letting your money work for you. I would prefer rendering services and then using the proceeds let my money work for me. Providing services increases your horizon, broadens the mind and you have this feeling of joy after a job well done.

With providing service you tend to earn more especially if it is a marketable skill. Investing means that you won't be doing much which is cool. But this requires a huge capital outlay and in most cases you don't have it. There's also the fulfillment of being a solution provider to people with issues.

When it comes to making money online stuff, I prefer to offer services like my swift writing skills and research, coding skills, web design and graphic design skills because I tend to be a horrible person when it comes with choice of investment but investments are something that should be on the long term because the returns for investments are usually low.

Both are very good but I will prefer earning from the services I provide. As a professional estate surveyor, my services really needs online platform so as to be known by many people. By rendering services online to earn money is at the saver side by putting your investing to earn money.
[automerge]1612428270[/automerge]
Both are very good but I will prefer earning from the services I provide. As a professional estate surveyor, my services really needs online platform so as to be known by many people. By rendering services online to earn money is at the saver side by putting your investing to earn money.

I will choose investment over and over again. That is due to the fact I already have something offline am engaged with, so am choosing to focus on that while I invest and let my money work for me online. This will help me not to put too much pressure on myself.

I prefer investment. When I invest, I will still have time to do other businesses like offline business. But if I am rendering services, my attention may be needed at any point in time and it may be preventing me from doing other things.

It all depends on whether you have an offline job or other jobs that you want to engage in. If you have the capability to provide online services while running other businesses whether offline or online, then you can go ahead.
However, if one cannot afford to devote time for online services, then he should try investment where it requires little or no effort at all to get returns

Both providing service online and investing in online business are actually good means of making money it however depends on where your passion lies. As for me, I prefer online investment where my money work for me I only go to check how the investment is fairing and focus on other things.

Investing online is a big Risk to take, while some are fake there are a few trusted platform you can choose from. You're right, earning money online isn't an easy task, it won't come easy. It requires dedication and persistency

Both are very beautiful to go with but an investment would be a passive way of earning money while providing a service will be an active way of earning money. Both of them works just fine and I will prefer earning by investment over earning by offering a service.

Making more money could likely solve a lot of your problems. In the past, we’ve talked about how teens can make money, but for those of us who are a little older, we need something a little more sophisticated than the $10 that comes from mowing lawns.

Luckily, in the age of the internet, making extra money (or your whole paycheck) online is incredibly easy if you know where to look.

I will always prefer online earning by providing service because you can start earning without any money but it will take some time. Online earning through investment has higher risk that's why I don't prefer it.

I prefer online services that is for me personally,investment in online such as in cryptocurrency and watching it to appriciate and you gain your profit and going into the real market such as forex where you have to be skilled be analysing the market and know when to go in.For me i will go for services,because i can do graphic design for online client for their business or event ,and also i can manage site and b usnesses for client and design their site for their busnesses.And also i can dotrainings for client online,put thenm into modules in and easy to learn tutorials.A lot can be done with services online

I prefer both of them as far as they are legit and they are genuine and are willing to pay me I would love the investment even more than the one I'm doing services that is how I will do but sometimes you can never trust an online investment sites because of high level of scammers

Both are good business. Your preference will depend on how much time you have at your disposal and if you do not have series of jobs you are doing already. If one has only limited time to work due to other schedules, them one should opt for investment where liitle or no time is required
[automerge]1612448275[/automerge]
Both are good business. Your preference will depend on how much time you have at your disposal and if you do not have series of jobs you are doing already. If one has only limited time to work due to other schedules, them one should opt for investment where liitle or no time is required

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds