Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your favourite Happy Meal toy growing up?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Growing up, I always remember so many of the Happy Meal toys we used to get in our Happy Meals, they were always something every kid wanted and in most cases, they were something you could collect until you had every toy within that set.

Most toys were usually from new movies that were being released. I remember my favourite toy out of a Happy Meal was Little Bo Beep from Toy Story.

What was your favourite Happy Meal toy?

bopeep.png

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I was 16 years old when they came out... none. 😉
And I preferred going to Dairy Queen or Burger King to get food. Was better quality.

As I was a Bionicle fan, it'd be the Matoran.

Sadly, they never came to the UK, so I didn't get my hands on a set of them until 2011, a full decade later!
I feel like in the UK, we tend to miss out or have to wait so long for certain things. Some of the things we end up having to wait for tend to be popular in the UK but they haven't pushed themselves to release anything, it's a shame as I can only imagine how popular some things would be.

I don't think we had these in the UK or at least I don't recall which was a shame, I know they did it with Pokemon cards if I remember rightly.
According to the article, they were only released in North America.

A near-mint version of the two Ultra Rare cards in the set will probably go for $50+.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds