Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your favorite subject in school?

Advertisement Placeholder
Maths, and later computing (it wasn’t a subject for most of my education because it was still the dark ages)

Math and Science were my favorite subjects in school. However, today, if I could go back in time, I'd really like to take Creative Writing courses more. It's kind of ironic now. I studied all this Algebra and stuff, but today, I only use three of the four major mathematical functions all day, every day. Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, and if I need to Divide, I'll break out the calculator. Heck for giggles, I learned how to compute a square root by hand many years after high school. I used to love math. Not so much after I tried my hand at Calculus.

Math and Science were my favorite subjects in school. However, today, if I could go back in time, I'd really like to take Creative Writing courses more. It's kind of ironic now. I studied all this Algebra and stuff, but today, I only use three of the four major mathematical functions all day, every day. Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, and if I need to Divide, I'll break out the calculator. Heck for giggles, I learned how to compute a square root by hand many years after high school. I used to love math. Not so much after I tried my hand at Calculus.
Creative writing is interesting! Would have enjoyed more classes like that myself but I enjoyed it originally.

Creative writing is interesting! Would have enjoyed more classes like that myself but I enjoyed it originally.
I've taken way too many Creative writing courses than I can count. LOL Although, I must say, I think it paid off, because one of the best compliments I've ever received from someone was that they "forgot they were reading". :)

My favorite was "Web Development" - the teacher did 5 minutes of a lecture then the entire year was like "Just go browse the web, do whatever you want, as long as you don't bypass the filters." Of course, many of the students went on Facebook, which was filtered (but I didn't have one at the time) and I mostly stuck with safe sites that weren't against my High School's filters.

It was an easy A since it was mostly a 'free period' in a sense. I made that class one of my electives all 4 years for four easy A's. The teacher and I were friends for a bit even after I graduated, and during the class, we even built a Gentoo Linux machine from scratch. He did the more technical and involved stuff like the kernel, though.

I miss those days back in high school . . . that was about 12 years ago at this point.

I took a few tech classes and I loved them. I didn't have a computer back then though, so that's probably why I loved keyboarding. I also took a class to learn how to use all the Microsoft Office tools. I remember we had to give a presentation on anything we'd like to get familiar with powerpoint. I remember I talked about Teen Titans. xD

My favorite subjects in school were Computer Science and English Language & Literature. I used to love these two subjects a lot. Being someone who had his PC as the only friend while growing up, I used to love everything related to computers. I even used to create mod for games at a very early age of around 15years probably by watching YouTube tutorials and learning. Used to be always curious about how things are happening in a game and how can I gain access to it and make changes as per my wish.

My favourite in school was Music and History class.
I chose both of these subjects for my GCSE exam as I was interested in the music industry and learning how to play instruments and interested in the History of the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds