Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What was your dream job as a child?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Growing up, as kids, we always have that one job we dream of being able to do when we get older. Sometimes it goes to plan and we find a career doing the dream job we hoped for as a kid and other times, we take a different course and do something completely different as a job when we are older.

What was your dream job when you were a child? Did you grow up and get the job you dreamed of or did your career go differently?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always wanted to move into working with children as a career and as a dream job. When I left school, I went to college and I studied childcare I even worked in different schools for work experience which was an amazing experience.

Even though this was my dream career, unfortunately, due to my health I ended up having to take another approach and look at another career.

Decent dream for sure. What'd you wanna write?
Even though this was my dream career, unfortunately, due to my health I ended up having to take another approach and look at another career.
Ah yeahh I know a family member who did go to college and got some stuff. She has been working in childcare ever since I wanna say high school or so.

Decent dream for sure. What'd you wanna write?

Ah yeahh I know a family member who did go to college and got some stuff. She has been working in childcare ever since I wanna say high school or so.
Power Rangers ffvii stories

I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up! I ended up in a totally different direction, but I've spoken at a conference and stuff before on my field, so I kinda taught once or twice too? :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds