Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your dream job?

MrDawn

Reputable member
When you were growing up, what was the job you always wanted?

As a kid I wanted to be a game developer. But by the time I got to it as an adult, the industry had started prioritising games I didn’t like, and most studios now would be all “you’re making what we tell you to make”.

Yes I could go indie, but everything I hear is that it’s a financial struggle to even survive.

When I was a kid I wanted to either be a video game tester or a train engineer. I even signed up for engineer at middle school when we had career day not knowing it was for a production engineer role at the very company I work for now lol. I work in a factory that makes coolers and freezers and since they are a local company they came out to my local community college that held the job fair. Kind of funny how that worked out.

Video game designer as a kid but right now it'd be like those guys in Top Gear or Grand Tour. Get paid to drive all the best cars in the world and act a fool. Pretty sweet!

I was super into heavy machinery, so I wanted to be a construction worker when I grew up. To this day I still love driving by heavy machinery and watching them operate.

I wanted to be an architect as a kid. However, now, it's funny cause I have no desire for that. Anyway, my dream jobs now are being a forum admin professionally (in whatever niche, preferably stuff I like), an online drum teacher, a math and/or science tutor, or a domainer. I will take any or a combo of these jobs.

Writer and voice actor. I've written several novels that I self published for my friends and family but I'm not interested in becoming "big" or popular. Honestly, I prefer not to be. I think once something moves out into the public, some part of it is no longer just yours.

I still kinda want to try my hand at voice acting but I have a weird voice. Then again so do some well known VAs. Look at Kristen Schaal!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds