Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What TV Show Are You Watching?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm watching the Titans get whooped by the Patriots at the moment. Such an ugly playoff game.

I didn't watch that, but I saw that the Patriots won the game. I figured that would be the case. I wish it were the other way around.

I watched an episode of Gilligan's island earlier tonight.

Oh is that bewitched did they re-make it with just newer actors?

That's the original TV series from years ago. Yes, they did make a 2005 movie adaptation about it, but I have not seen it yet.

I watched an episode of Viper the other night and it was great. Joe was trying to stop a young guy he knew from getting into some serious trouble and bring down the bad guys as always.

Gilmore Girls and PLL. Been waiting for years for the PLL mystery to be solved, can't quit now! Also, Gilmore Girls is an excellent show in my opinion.

I am with you on both counts! Pretty Little Liars would make me so frustrated, but I just couldn't quit because I was too invested. Gilmore Girls is amazing.

Right now I'm watching the most recent episode of Riverdale. It's amazing in the most delightfully campy way. I've also got plans to catch up on season 2 of Victoria later this week. I have to wait for my mom to get back from vacation because she would kill me if I watched it without her.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds