Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What TV Show Are You Watching?

Advertisement Placeholder
If anyone is looking for recommendations check out Taboo with Tom Hardy. Otherwise some classics: Over there, Jericho. If you want something scary try Paranormal Witness and Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina. I'm sure everyone has but if not The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

I'm going to rewatch the last two seasons of The Walking Dead to get ready for the new season coming out. I just got the TellTale game for free from the Humble Bundle and it was so intense, loved the characters and genuinely cared what happened to them. Great game, just got the second.

@Christopher Whats mysteries at the castle?

I watched an episode of Bonanza last night. It was the one where the sons were surprising their dad for his birthday by buying him a special horse to ride.

I watched an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. This is the one where the Darling family first showed up in Mayberry. They are one crazy and funny family.

Gilmore Girls and PLL. Been waiting for years for the PLL mystery to be solved, can't quit now! Also, Gilmore Girls is an excellent show in my opinion.

I watched The Halloween That Almost Wasn't (TV Short 1979). That is always great to watch this time of year.

I watched a Halloween episode of Happy Days. It was the episode where they threw a party in an old house that they thought was haunted. That's always a great episode to watch around Halloween.

I watched Bugs Bunny's Howl-oween Special last night. I haven't seen that in a long time. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

I watched a Halloween episode of Happy Days. It was the episode where they threw a party in an old house that they thought was haunted. That's always a great episode to watch around Halloween.

When I was like a preteen, I used to watch a couple reruns of Happy Days with my parents every school night. It's a great show.

I've got NCIS on at the moment, but I'm not paying attention to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds