Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What TV series can you watch over and over again?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I can't think of very many that I would watch more than once or twice. I think sitcoms and things with humor are easier to watch more than a few times. I haven't find any newer series though that I have watched more than once. What TV series can you watch over and over again?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the only series that I have seen at least 3 times of so much that I like is Breaking Bad, and I think I have not seen it more times because the series is very long, has 5 seasons and with chapters of 40 minutes, maybe in a while I will see it again. :ROFLMAO:

Charmed. Huge fan of it since I was a child. And actually, I am rewatching it right now. Season 5. :D

Game of Thrones is so vast and so interesting and has my perfect taste of fantasy in it that I could probably re-watch it multiple times a year.

There's a few I can watch over again, like Flight of the Conchords, The Trailer Park Boys, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Community, and more. There's probably a few shows I'd re-watch, but big shows that last for upwards of 10 or more seasons are a bit too much for me to go in and re-watch.

I own the first season of this and never finished it. I watched about 3 episodes and got distracted by other things. I really hope I take the time to watch it someday since I do love the Middle-earth universe after all.
I love Middle Earth universe movies too. I've watched all The Hobbit movies and the entire Lord of Rings movies too. Make time to watch the remaining episode, you will enjoy it. Middle Earth : Shadow of Modor is on my wishlist.

Brooklyn Nine Nine. I’ve watched every episode at least two or three times over. My little brother loves it so every time I visit my dads house, one of the episodes will be playing on the TV and I’ll end up watching it. There are some episodes where I can recite every line as it happens!

My list of favorite TV shows can go very long but I do not like to watch TV shows over and over again even when I liked them very much. However, I can watch a few episodes once in a while for TV shows that are hilarious. I think that would be Lucifer.

I love Middle Earth universe movies too. I've watched all The Hobbit movies and the entire Lord of Rings movies too. Make time to watch the remaining episode, you will enjoy it. Middle Earth : Shadow of Modor is on my wishlist.
Yeah, I really need to watch it sometime, or maybe even start from the beginning and re-watch it.

I have Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War on my Steam account, but I can't play them right now since my gaming laptop died on me.

I love watching Korean TV series so much and I have watched so many of them than I can count. There's one that I have watched more than 30x, it's called Six Flying Dragons.

The Black Sails is another TV show that I really enjoyed watching so much. I have it on DVD disc and also downloaded on my Netflix.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds