Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What tools do you use for SEO keyword research?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Keyword research when it comes to SEO is important if you are looking for results. There are many tools out there that can help you with keyword research but you still have to be careful about how accurate they are.

I have in the past used many free tools for keyword research over the years but I can't say I have found one that is solid that I would keep going back to.

What tools do you use for SEO keyword research? Which one would you recommend?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use quite a few tools.

I use SEM Rush here and there.

I mainly manually research using Google Search suggestions, People also search for, and YouTube auto complete. I'll use a tool like SEM Rush to measure volume and competition.

I do a lot of A/B testing with keywords and phrases.

Keywords Everywhere is also a favorite.

I have an Uber Suggest lifetime license, but I find it to be inaccurate at times.

I have used SEO tools Ubersuggest, Semrush, Google Keyword Tool for keyword research but these days I mostly use ChatGPT. Instead of taking paid to find appropriate keywords on Keyword tools, I just ask ChatGPT. A simple question like "what are the best keywords with moderate search volume in low carb diet niche" can save you a lot of time

I have used SEO tools Ubersuggest, Semrush, Google Keyword Tool for keyword research but these days I mostly use ChatGPT. Instead of taking paid to find appropriate keywords on Keyword tools, I just ask ChatGPT. A simple question like "what are the best keywords with moderate search volume in low carb diet niche" can save you a lot of time

I worked as an intern in one Advertising Agency some years ago. It was where I was first introduced to using Ubersuggest and Keywords Everywhere. They were both great tools. ChatGPT will always be very helpful in this aspect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds