Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What the most challenging part of building & launching your side project so far?

Credits
It's something known that starting, building and launching an entrepreneur's side project is something that's always difficult and very challenging. It's practically the reason why most people are so afraid of starting any kind of side projects in the first place.

For those who were able to execute one, What has been the most challenging part of building and launching your side project?

Advertisement Placeholder
I need to work on projects that are bringing me money, when I launch a new project it might not being me a ny money for months and I have to work for free. I do not have that kind of luxury as work from home professional, I will have to frequently concentrate on meeting my monthly financial goials.

It's something known that starting, building and launching an entrepreneur's side project is something that's always difficult and very challenging. It's practically the reason why most people are so afraid of starting any kind of side projects in the first place.

For those who were able to execute one, What has been the most challenging part of building and launching your side project?

A lack of adequate amount of funds has always been one of the main problems. Moreover, getting the attention of people can be a really huge problem as well. Sometimes you may need the help of people and this is where things could go really tricky. You need to build a team and you may also need to hire people for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds