Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What tech gadget did you want as a kid?

Advertisement Placeholder
They didn't have tech gadgets when I was a kid (I was born in 1938) so we made our own toys a lot. I took a 2X4 and nailed an old roller skate to the bottom (half on each end) and a wooden orange crate to the top at one end with a piece of wood nailed across the top for a handle to make a sidewalk scooter.

They didn't have tech gadgets when I was a kid (I was born in 1938) so we made our own toys a lot. I took a 2X4 and nailed an old roller skate to the bottom (half on each end) and a wooden orange crate to the top at one end with a piece of wood nailed across the top for a handle to make a sidewalk scooter.
That is a long time ago for me. I have always had toys when growing up and water gun is one of my favorite.

I fortunately got most of the tech gadgets I wanted. I remember going to this store called Comp USA we would look at the games and be able to play some of them. I would be in the "kids" area while I waited on my dad and grandma. I loved this yellow keyboard at the store and wanted it so bad and I got it! I tried looking for pictures and I think this might be it!

s-l400.jpg

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds