Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What streaming software do you use?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use OBS myself. I did first start out using XSplit but I found it was way too heavy for my system and even though I gave Streamlabs OBS a try as well, that was the same. It came with a lot of bloat and ended up being too much for my system. I have so far stuck with OBS and will continue to do so as I have not had any issues with that software at all and I find it easy to use.

I use OBS myself. I did first start out using XSplit but I found it was way too heavy for my system and even though I gave Streamlabs OBS a try as well, that was the same. It came with a lot of bloat and ended up being too much for my system. I have so far stuck with OBS and will continue to do so as I have not had any issues with that software at all and I find it easy to use.
Yeah, I did too. I used OBS a lot way back when I did stream. I am not a streamer much nowadays, honestly. I never streamed with a webcam on and felt that was a big reason why no one watched my streams.

Yeah, I did too. I used OBS a lot way back when I did stream. I am not a streamer much nowadays, honestly. I never streamed with a webcam on and felt that was a big reason why no one watched my streams.
I used to feel the same when I never streamed with a cam myself in the beginning but there are streamers that are successful who do not use a cam. I found that if you choose not to use a cam it's best to always be talking even if no one is chatting in the chat, if they come in and they hear you talking they are more inclined to chat even if you do not have a cam.

It's not easy to do especially if you don't have anyone talking but if you get into the habit of just talking about the game it can help :)

I used to feel the same when I never streamed with a cam myself in the beginning but there are streamers that are successful who do not use a cam. I found that if you choose not to use a cam it's best to always be talking even if no one is chatting in the chat, if they come in and they hear you talking they are more inclined to chat even if you do not have a cam.

It's not easy to do especially if you don't have anyone talking but if you get into the habit of just talking about the game it can help :)
I have been told by some if you stream games such as visual novels and other games that the entire point is to see the facial reaction of the streamer/let's player. I get that, and really I don't mind or care either way myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds