Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What stream of offline and online business do you do??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I currently invest my precious time on Cryptocurrency, I usually look up to coins like, BCH, BNB, LTC, BUSD, ETH etc. To invest on, I follow them up closely to know when the plus sign have been added to any of them. Then I pick the top three rising coins among them to invest with in a duration of 60 days hoping, that the value will still go high, like the way BTC is surging high everyday. Please can any one here share me some of your offline or online business or investment stream??

Advertisement Placeholder
I use a investment app to save and invest in real estate and agriculture and also..I started investing in crypto just few weeks ago.

I currently invest my precious time on Cryptocurrency, I usually look up to coins like, BCH, BNB, LTC, BUSD, ETH etc. To invest on, I follow them up closely to know when the plus sign have been added to any of them. Then I pick the top three rising coins among them to invest with in a duration of 60 days hoping, that the value will still go high, like the way BTC is surging high everyday. Please can any one here share me some of your offline or online business or investment stream??
I also invest my time in cryptocurrency online but I have some plan to diversify into agro business offline when the fund is available.

Crypto currency is still the best online business any one can go into at the moment. With the current rise in the market, I think it's the best time to delve into it

I have some couple of stuffs I do online. I invest crypto and earn from paid forums.
I plan on starting a blog soon.
Offline, I'm still doing my freelance skilled job which I plan to stop soon and face my gadgets business fully.

I use a investment app to save and invest in real estate and agriculture and also..I started investing in crypto just few weeks ago.
Fantastic you chose Cryptocurrency as your main stream of income online, I must say you're in the right path. I believe you're an expect in this kind of field.

The best one I can say for now is owning bitcoin as it appreciate in value everyday, others include selling of internet data bundles to people.

Presently I am still trying to engage in offline business , but I hope it will be available soon. My online business is paid to post sit s

Presently I am still trying to engage in offline business , but I hope it will be available soon. My online business is paid to post sit s
What offline business are you looking forward to open.i can teach you some strategies..like if you want to open a tutorial class or new business

I use piggyvest, on the app you can save and invest in different agriculture product and also in transportation

My blogs are my online business. I make money from ads as well as by selling products through dropshipping and print-on-demand methods. I also sell various products through online marketplaces. In the past, I have not only done jobs but even was running my own business, but currently I do not have any offline engagements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds