Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What strategies should be follow to get success in affiliate marketing?

Honestly, I stopped affiliate marketing because I wasn't getting something worthwhile from it. If it's the hardworking, yes! I put in so much efforts inorder to get leads but I end up getting nothing. This is why I always get a bit sceptical when I hear people boast of making tones of money from affiliate marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Strategies to be successful in affiliate marketing...
Create solid contents
Engage your visitors
Know your products
Concentrate on one niche.
Always test and have room for proving
Provide information and help, rather than sell.

I see affiliate marketing as an investment and not an instant money maker. You are like building your links in the internet regardless of what platform you are using. An example is Facebook where you are posting the promotion of the links of your chosen products in Amazon. When a friend clicks on the link he is directed to the page of the particular product in Amazon. Think of how many would click your link, may 1or maybe none. But in the course of time that you are regularly promoting the product links then you will be getting some sales.
This is spot on with how affiliate marketing works. It's never a get rich quick process but one that takes time and build over the years. Once it starts getting increased number of clicks, then you are in for one huge commissions from your sales.

If you want to be successful in every thing the best thing to do is to plan, .plans are often the best ways to be successful. And keep it on mind failures is a must.

Last edited:
You must employ sponsored traffic if you want to be successful with affiliate marketing. This isn't to suggest that free isn't effective; it is, but it requires time and effort. With paid traffic, you can take advantage of Facebook's ad power and reach out to hundreds of potential clients.

If you want to be successful on affiliate marketing you must first create a solid content. Solid contents will make your affiliate programs to be successful. And keep it on mind failures is a must.
Hmmm, when you say solid content, can you explain Abit more on what you ment by that? Where do I have to place these solid contents?

The strategy that should be followed for a successful affliate marketing is making friends with people you intend networking so as to engender trust and believe in each other's reputation and integrity.
Personally, I would take out time to learn the process from those that are already successfully in affiliate marketing like Roppe Kitie and so many more.

Hmmm, when you say solid content, can you explain Abit more on what you ment by that? Where do I have to place these solid contents?
I am really sorry about that. I got carried away by something and can't give the exact information needed from me. I've confused the whole thing.

These are strategies should be follow to get success in affiliate marketing

• Create solid content.
  • Track your success.
  • Know your products.
  • Engage your visitors.
  • Concentrate on one niche.
  • Provide information and help, rather than sell.
  • Choose the right products.
  • Always be testing and improving.

These are strategies should be follow to get success in affiliate marketing

• Create solid content.
  • Track your success.
  • Know your products.
  • Engage your visitors.
  • Concentrate on one niche.
  • Provide information and help, rather than sell.
  • Choose the right products.
  • Always be testing and improving.
That's a good idea. But what are we going to do with solid content in affiliate marketing. I think there's no need of any solid content. All you need is to have the good experience of affiliate marketing.

The only thing you need to put in place when it comes to affiliate marketing is to ensure you have good promotion strategies. Utilise both paid and organic means of getting traffic and you'll see yourself smiling.
Another thing is to have an email list of people relevant to your niche.

There are lots of marketing strategies that you could use. But the most important is to be consistent and keep at it. Know how to navigate and take advantage of the social media as well.

Knowing when to start promoting a product and when to leave is very important. Also your ability to make use of free traffic from blogs and social media is very key to having success with affiliate marketing. You should also channel efforts into researching for products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds