Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sports are the most dangerous?

Ruby game is the most dangerous cause of how it been played

Rugy is definitely dangerous but I don't think that it qualifies as the most dangerous of all sports. You can be hit, jammed and thrown but it doesn't impact too much on the head which makes it a lot more safer than the sports where you get pounced on your head and face.

Advertisement Placeholder
Face slapping is a dangerous sports the way boxing and MMA are very dangerous. I will argue that face slap fighting is more dangerous than boxing and MMA because participants are not allowed to protect their head or face in slap fighting.

Face slapping is a dangerous sports the way boxing and MMA are very dangerous. I will argue that face slap fighting is more dangerous than boxing and MMA because participants are not allowed to protect their head or face in slap fighting.

Yeah, that's very correct. Without being able to protect your head or face in slap fighting, it is very risky for your health. People really need to start taking their health serious because there is a way you will be leaving yourself to be in harm's way, even in your old age, it's going to be very difficult for you.

Yeah, that's very correct. Without being able to protect your head or face in slap fighting, it is very risky for your health. People really need to start taking their health serious because there is a way you will be leaving yourself to be in harm's way, even in your old age, it's going to be very difficult for you.

Those athletes who participate in slap fighting are careless. They know the dangers in the sports but they accept to do it, for what? They are not paid high like those who are into boxing but they suffer the same amount of pains and suffering.

Those athletes who participate in slap fighting are careless. They know the dangers in the sports but they accept to do it, for what? They are not paid high like those who are into boxing but they suffer the same amount of pains and suffering.

There are so many people who would be very stupid enough to put their health at risk all in the name of the money they are going to be paid in the sports activities there are willing to be involved in. This is the reason why some of them even die in this horrible sports activities.

Every sports has its own fair share of danger. I guess the sports I've not really heard about serious injuries are non contact, nonathletic sports. Contact sports probably have the highest amount of devastating injuries. I've seen NBA players out for a whole season, same as footballers. However, one sport I fear the most in terms of danger is rugby. Every facet of the sport looks dangerous.

I've also watched videos about how dangerous ice hockey players can be but I've never watched an ice hockey game before. So, I don't want to judge blindly.

Every sports has its own fair share of danger. I guess the sports I've not really heard about serious injuries are non contact, nonathletic sports. Contact sports probably have the highest amount of devastating injuries. I've seen NBA players out for a whole season, same as footballers. However, one sport I fear the most in terms of danger is rugby. Every facet of the sport looks dangerous.

I've also watched videos about how dangerous ice hockey players can be but I've never watched an ice hockey game before. So, I don't want to judge blindly.

Yeah, that's very correct. All combat sports can be very devastating because you wouldn't know what is going to happen when someone catches you in a very bad angle. This is something that is capable of killing someone right in that sports. It's just like we have seen in football where players have broken legs that looks horrible. Some of them have even had their football careers ended as a result of such injuries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds