Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sports are the most dangerous?

Advertisement Placeholder
Formula 1 is definitely one I could back if it were to ever get banned. It's dangerous enough as it is without having a high-speed race with so many issues that could arise where they could end up seriously injured or worse, killed. I don't see it being banned though with how old it is at the moment and how long it has been going on for.

UFC for sure is another dangerous sport. I would also go as far as to say boxing as well, I have seen many boxers who have ended up with severe problems with their health that in some cases last a lifetime.

Formula 1 is very scary to watch. I know how I freak out whenever some driver overspeeds past me while driving, imagine how I would feel being in the Formula 1 car? I would just pass out immediately once the engine reeves. I can't stand watching it on TV and I'm sure as hell not going to watch it live.

It's why I went with Formula 1 as the worst kind of sports. The kind of speed those F1 cars clock, when there's a crash, it's always devastating.

Motor GP (Bikes) is another one in the same line with Formula 1. Even with all the protection, it's very risky.

A lot of biker's lives have been saved by their helmet. Without it, bikers will be getting killed everyday. Even with all the body protection they put on with their body armor, there's a way they are going to crash, they will still sustain a lot of injuries.

Almost every sport is having some dangerous aspects! If not played safely while taking all necessary precautions, it might even take your life away. Be it MMA, wrestling, cricket, football etc. they're all dangerous in their own ways.
You are correct, if any sports are not played following the rules there are tendencies that injury might happen. But the sports that frightened me most is kick boxing and UFC. They are very dangerous..

I look at American Football as dangerous, mainly for the constant abuse players go through. Especially when it comes to injuries sustained playing the game. But American football is just one of the dangerous sports out there. They are probably the most dangerous in terms of full contact sports. But what about MMA, boxing, BMX, skateboarding and more? What would you say is the most dangerous sport ever?

Formula 1 is a very dangerous sports. I won't participate in driving Formula 1 cars. I call them death speed cars. Boxing and MMA (UFC) is a very dangerous sports too. Boxers have been killed while they are fighting.

There are sports that are so dangerous that I would not advice anyone close to me to engage in. Some of those include motor GP, wrestling and UFC. I hardly watch those sports of the dangers I forsee..

I look at American Football as dangerous, mainly for the constant abuse players go through. Especially when it comes to injuries sustained playing the game. But American football is just one of the dangerous sports out there. They are probably the most dangerous in terms of full contact sports. But what about MMA, boxing, BMX, skateboarding and more? What would you say is the most dangerous sport ever?
Ruby game is the most dangerous cause of how it been played

There are sports that are so dangerous that I would not advice anyone close to me to engage in. Some of those include motor GP, wrestling and UFC. I hardly watch those sports of the dangers I forsee..
Wrestling can be classified as entertainment sport, and there is less risk that is involved in the sports. Forget what you watch on the TV, as most of them are just done to ensure that viewers feel pumped up and excited about how the story is going. There is a lower risk with the sport.

Wrestling can be classified as entertainment sport, and there is less risk that is involved in the sports. Forget what you watch on the TV, as most of them are just done to ensure that viewers feel pumped up and excited about how the story is going. There is a lower risk with the sport.
The only kind of wrestling match that's full of real risks are the one's they are meant to sign a document before they fight in weapons or no rules match. In such matches, the company (WWE) is not held responsible for anything that happens to anyone.

Any sports where they constantly hit those who are playing it on the head is a very dangerous sports. It's something that's capable of killing someone. This is part of the reason why boxing and MMA is consider one of worst when it comes to being dangerous.

Boxing is a pretty rough sports, I must say. You are always at the risk of getting a head injury by getting involved. I guess that a lot was said to them about how those things don't matter much before they enter the ring every boxing day to get in a fight.

The only kind of wrestling match that's full of real risks are the one's they are meant to sign a document before they fight in weapons or no rules match. In such matches, the company (WWE) is not held responsible for anything that happens to anyone.

I don't know that there are some of those matches where they are made to truly afflict injuries on one another. If such exists, then I can say that those that are involved and those watching can feel pretty worried about how the match is going to look like at the end of the day.

Boxing is a pretty rough sports, I must say. You are always at the risk of getting a head injury by getting involved. I guess that a lot was said to them about how those things don't matter much before they enter the ring every boxing day to get in a fight.
I was watching one of matches of Deontay Wilder 🆚 Tyson Fury where Wilder knocked out Fury with a right hand and a follow up. I was surprised now Fury was able to get up from that double punch before the 10 count. When you're boxing, it's best to fight safe and avoid getting punched too hard in the head.

I was watching one of matches of Deontay Wilder 🆚 Tyson Fury where Wilder knocked out Fury with a right hand and a follow up. I was surprised now Fury was able to get up from that double punch before the 10 count. When you're boxing, it's best to fight safe and avoid getting punched too hard in the head.

Tyson Fury is one of the best in sports, and one can really say that he has given Wilder more than he can chew 😄. I mean, getting beaten by a particular opponent a couple of times even with what you've done to have a win can be a sad situation. I can bet that if Wilder fights Fury again, he is going to lose.

Tyson Fury is one of the best in sports, and one can really say that he has given Wilder more than he can chew 😄. I mean, getting beaten by a particular opponent a couple of times even with what you've done to have a win can be a sad situation. I can bet that if Wilder fights Fury again, he is going to lose.
They have done a trilogy, so it's not going to easy for them to have a 4th fight. The next WBC fight we are getting is between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk. They have finally managed to sign their fighting to hold it Saudi Arabia on 23rd December. The fight contract contains a rematch clause that the loser of the matchup can trigger for a return bout. Who do you think is going to win between them? I will still go with Fury but what if Francis Ngannou beats him in their fight?

Wrestling isn't very dangerous except for matches where they are using weapons to fight or their no rules match.

It's UFC and boxing I would tip to be among the most dangerous sports. There's a way one would get punched in the face, he would drop dead immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds