Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What sports are the most dangerous?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are the most dangerous sports to play these days? I think American Football is pretty dangerous, especially with the amount of injuries. I feel it's one of the worst for head trauma. Also, slap fighting is growing in popularity and I think it's the dumbest most dangerous sports to play these days. There's no defense or protection involved in it. So each of these people involved are going to end up with severe brain damage. What are some other dangerous sports?

Advertisement Placeholder
Some sports can be dangerous because of the high risk of injury. For example, martial arts, boxing, rugby or extreme sports can lead to serious injuries. But if you follow the rules, have the right equipment and receive professional training, the risk can be reduced.

Boxing (you could die!) Remember what happened to Apollo Creed??!! Gymnastics, one wrong landing and you really could break your neck.
Racecar driving is super-dangerous (and exciting). Skiing, figure skating with dangerous jumps and lifts, anything that involves a hard landing or collision - football being one of them like you mentioned. Also, ice hockey.

Boxing and martial arts are some of the dangerous sport I have ever seen its not good but I believe people still do it for experience ,I don't also like track events it can be dangerous causing a lot of dislocation

Martial arts and boxing are the most dangerous sports to participate in. This is why they are highly regulated and not anybody can partake in them. Swimming is also another aspect that people should be careful of and not just do it because of fun. Swimming requires technique and it is important that you should learn first.

What would you guys say is the most dangerous sport? I think MMA is up there, as they put their bodies through hell. American Football is pretty dangerous, especially the amount of head trauma they go through. And now you got slap fighting, which is making the waves on the web as of late. What is the most dangerous of all time?

Formula 1, Motor GP, American Football and MMA in this order is how I rank sports how I feel they are dangerous. I can't stand watching Formula 1 for too because how fast they go. I've seen some terrible crashes over the years I've been following Formula 1, they are very nasty.

Boxing (you could die!) Remember what happened to Apollo Creed??!! Gymnastics, one wrong landing and you really could break your neck.
Racecar driving is super-dangerous (and exciting). Skiing, figure skating with dangerous jumps and lifts, anything that involves a hard landing or collision - football being one of them like you mentioned. Also, ice hockey.
It's why I went with Formula 1 as the worst kind of sports. The kind of speed those F1 cars clock, when there's a crash, it's always devastating.

Motor GP (Bikes) is another one in the same line with Formula 1. Even with all the protection, it's very risky.

Formula 1, Motor GP, American Football and MMA in this order is how I rank sports how I feel they are dangerous. I can't stand watching Formula 1 for too because how fast they go. I've seen some terrible crashes over the years I've been following Formula 1, they are very nasty.

Mehn, Formula 1 and Motor GP is mad to be very honest with you. I don't even know which one is more dangerous between Formula 1 and Motor GP. I think drivers have more protection in Formula 1 cars but when their car catch fire, it can be very fatal.

Mehn, Formula 1 and Motor GP is mad to be very honest with you. I don't even know which one is more dangerous between Formula 1 and Motor GP. I think drivers have more protection in Formula 1 cars but when their car catch fire, it can be very fatal.
I can't comfortably watch either of the sports without freaking out and freezing off. My last ordeal with it wasn't anything good to write home about and it's when I told myself it's high I stopped watching them.

I would say most sports are pretty dangerous in their own way for example football you can get some really serious injuries, the same with tennis as well you can get some pretty bad injuries from that sport.

The one I would say though that I feel is more dangerous would be car racing/Formula 1. I have seen some races where the cars fly off the tracks and fly off at some speed and even in some cases catch fire. As much as I know that they do wear protective gear and I believe their gear is also fire proof which does not always prevent some injuries, especially at high speeds.

I would say most sports are pretty dangerous in their own way for example football you can get some really serious injuries, the same with tennis as well you can get some pretty bad injuries from that sport.

The one I would say though that I feel is more dangerous would be car racing/Formula 1. I have seen some races where the cars fly off the tracks and fly off at some speed and even in some cases catch fire. As much as I know that they do wear protective gear and I believe their gear is also fire proof which does not always prevent some injuries, especially at high speeds.

Damn right about the kind of injuries footballers can have while playing. Some injuries can keep a player out of playing for 8 months. ACL injury can take up to that extent depending on the age of the player and how fast he or she can heal.

If you ask me, I would say they should ban Formula 1.

Really, almost all sports are at risk and put your physical integrity at stake, but there are very risky sports such as professional surfing, climbing, base jumping, boxing, motor sports, I would say that especially motogp and also rafting, there are more sports to mention, but the ones I mentioned seriously put your life at stake in my opinion.

Really, almost all sports are at risk and put your physical integrity at stake, but there are very risky sports such as professional surfing, climbing, base jumping, boxing, motor sports, I would say that especially motogp and also rafting, there are more sports to mention, but the ones I mentioned seriously put your life at stake in my opinion.

Sometimes I feel like they should have a limit to the kind of speed those that are involved in car racing or motorbike racing should not exceed because it is going to make it a little bit easier for them not to be injured in a very fatal way when they have an accident.

Boxing and martial arts are some of the dangerous sport I have ever seen its not good but I believe people still do it for experience ,I don't also like track events it can be dangerous causing a lot of dislocation

Boxing is definitely a very dangerous sports because it is a sport that your head is been targeted for 10 or 12 rounds which if you are not careful, you're going to sustained serious damage that might even affect your brain activity and you might suffer from it for the rest of your life.

Some of the dangerous sports that comes to my mind include formula 1, UFC . I can not stand the risk that is involved in those kind of sports especially the UFC. I have seen people bled in those sports..

The most dangerous sports for me include UFC, formula 1 and boxing. Those are the kind of sports I would not like to get involved with because of the risk involved in those sports..

Damn right about the kind of injuries footballers can have while playing. Some injuries can keep a player out of playing for 8 months. ACL injury can take up to that extent depending on the age of the player and how fast he or she can heal.

If you ask me, I would say they should ban Formula 1.
Formula 1 is definitely one I could back if it were to ever get banned. It's dangerous enough as it is without having a high-speed race with so many issues that could arise where they could end up seriously injured or worse, killed. I don't see it being banned though with how old it is at the moment and how long it has been going on for.

Some of the dangerous sports that comes to my mind include formula 1, UFC . I can not stand the risk that is involved in those kind of sports especially the UFC. I have seen people bled in those sports..
UFC for sure is another dangerous sport. I would also go as far as to say boxing as well, I have seen many boxers who have ended up with severe problems with their health that in some cases last a lifetime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds