Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What software is your blog running on?

Advertisement Placeholder
Any blog I write on or use is usually done with WordPress. I like WP because it gives me so many options. It's simple to use and it is also a widely used blogging platform.

Currently using Grav (getgrav.org) as my CMS (can be used as a blog, but I disabled all of the commenting features and what not). It's really easy to use and the loading times are the fastest I've seen hands down.

Currently using Grav (getgrav.org) as my CMS (can be used as a blog, but I disabled all of the commenting features and what not). It's really easy to use and the loading times are the fastest I've seen hands down.

That is an amazing little CMS, they copied a lot of free themes from Wordpress, but it's pretty snazzy and modern!

Anyway, I use Wordpress at the moment for everything, though I might start using Grav pretty soon. :eek:

That is an amazing little CMS, they copied a lot of free themes from Wordpress, but it's pretty snazzy and modern!

Anyway, I use Wordpress at the moment for everything, though I might start using Grav pretty soon. :fearscream:
I LOVE IT! The themes might look similar since Rockettheme (a theme company that creates custom and also general themes for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB, and XenForo) is the creators behind Grav. I love how it doesn't even require any SQL databases nor PHP (it's a file based CMS) but does not feel like it at all. The only downside is that you have to get used to markdown (the language is runs on), but after that it's amazing what you can do with it.

Mine is running on WordPress. I think it's the most popular, and has many extensions and is very easy-to-use. I really like it, and just never really used any other.

Wordpress for sure. It's the easiest one to use and setup. :D Very easy to manage things as well. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds