Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What should you do in a robbery as a staff member?

Credits
What should do if you get robbed? Basically, threatening you with a knife, gun or another type of weapon - usually for the money in the cash register or safe.

Should you give it to the suspect to avoid harm or fight back? I’d give it to the suspect as my life is worth more. After the events I’d inform the police and my manager of the situation.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing to do if you are attacked by armed robbers is to cooperate with them. I have found myself in such situation before and it was a pathetic one. I surrendered all I had to them and that was the beginning of my financial problem.

First of all accept everything they are saying to you, because your life are worth much more than your business and that's for sure, just accept all they are saying and don't take the risk of getting killed. If you have a chance to click on an alarm but a quiet one that is calling the police do it without them noiticing, but you have to do it very carefully so you don't take a risk. If you don't have such a thing then the only thing you have to do is to accept everything they are saying and tell the other staff and customers to accept it so nobody gets hurt. I've seen many movies where the staff is arguing with the criminals and it only leads to their death, movies are obviously not the truth but such things happen and it is really unfortunate....

First of all accept everything they are saying to you, because your life are worth much more than your business and that's for sure, just accept all they are saying and don't take the risk of getting killed. If you have a chance to click on an alarm but a quiet one that is calling the police do it without them noiticing, but you have to do it very carefully so you don't take a risk. If you don't have such a thing then the only thing you have to do is to accept everything they are saying and tell the other staff and customers to accept it so nobody gets hurt. I've seen many movies where the staff is arguing with the criminals and it only leads to their death, movies are obviously not the truth but such things happen and it is really unfortunate....
The first thing that should cross your mind is to accept all the terms and conditions of the robbers. This is will save your life instead of fighting back. Remember that most of the robbers are always harmed.

Since we only have one life and we dont have anything to defend ourselves in times of robbery , the best thing is to cooperate and satisfy the robbers but if you believe you have what it takes to fight back , then the best thing is to give it a shot.

The very first thing one should do right after he/she realizes that it is a robbery is to call the police if possible. It is very important for a staff person to remain calm and avoid action if the robber is in front because that action might have an opposite reaction.

For the sake of our life , it is always safer for us not to play smart when being attacked by armed robbers. Your life is the most important thing and you must secure it as much as possible. If they understand that you are trying to give them tough time , they might likely kill you and move on. Police will eventually arrest them no doubt , but you will be gone and no where to be found.

The best thing to do in that kind of situation is to cooperate because you might get into trouble if you try to fight but if you have any alarm within you to reach the security operatives without using a phone call will be the best way.

The best thing to do in that kind of situation is to cooperate because you might get into trouble if you try to fight but if you have any alarm within you to reach the security operatives without using a phone call will be the best way.
In such case, there is no other way out other than to co-operate because you could waste your life in the process if you decided to fight back. The losses that may be in cured in that process will definitely be covered up in the future if there is life.

It is better to release the money and make sure that you are life is safe than to keep the money and then get killed by the arm robber. This is something that requires common sense.

I am not supporting fighting back If you are not sure of your chances because it might lead to loss of life, all I am saying I that i have seen some alarms below the desk in some companies that you can press to inform the security operatives .
In such case, there is no other way out other than to co-operate because you could waste your life in the process if you decided to fight back. The losses that may be in cured in that process will definitely be covered up in the future if there is life.
back i

In such cases as a stuffs, you have no any other option than to obey the instructions given to you by either the manager or the robbers because it's at your own risk.

In such cases as a stuffs, you have no any other option than to obey the instructions given to you by either the manager or the robbers because it's at your own risk.
You wouldn't even have to obey what the manager will said. At that point because the manager will automatically lose his or her right as The robbers will be the one in charge. Whatever the case maybe , your life is the most important thing and you must secure it.

As a staff working in an organisation, in this case, it you have the best opportunity to inform the security agencies, you will have to do it in a manner which no one will recognize because it's at your own risk.

You cannot fight back someone that is armed. For the sake of your life it will be a wise decision for you to just give it out whatever they needs to them. I cannot stand a chance with my life no matter what may happen.

We were robbed at my first job. I did nothing. I didn't try to stop the robbery. I just let him take what he wanted and leave. No job is worth losing your life over and most employers would agree with this.

I am not supporting fighting back If you are not sure of your chances because it might lead to loss of life, all I am saying I that i have seen some alarms below the desk in some companies that you can press to inform the security operatives .

back i
I understand that it is good to be security conscious, but in the process of trying to do this, you need to be extra careful so that you won't get yourself into serious trouble. You will need to use your discretion whenever such things happened.

If you are attacked by someone with harms ,the best thing to do is to surrender and not fight back. If you make an attempt to be smarter, it might backfire and situation will become very worse.

Better to let go and spare your life because the business would still move on without you if you die trying to defend yourself. This is the best thing to do in robbery situations.

I usually see that in movies only it is hard for that to happen but if it does I will just give out my money. I can't be brave and fight them because I will be risking my life. I will just have to give it up but it's is unfair. Why should someone force you to give up all your money, I really hate that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds