Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What SEO plugins do you use?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Attracta SEO. I've had a pleasant experience with it, and good results! The plugin has a lot of free features that I've found useful. While there are some paid ones, I have yet to try any of those out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought one could not use plugins on WordPress unless they upgrade to a paid-plan? For this reason I would love to use plugins but I am unable because I can't afford to pay for an upgraded account. There was one I was interested in using and came across the issue of not being able to access plugins. It's a plugin to easily install a site map which I heard is important when it comes to improving one's SEO.

I use Attracta SEO. I've had a pleasant experience with it, and good results! The plugin has a lot of free features that I've found useful. While there are some paid ones, I have yet to try any of those out.

It doesn't seem like there's a need to buy a premium plugin. The free alternatives are good enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought one could not use plugins on WordPress unless they upgrade to a paid-plan? For this reason I would love to use plugins but I am unable because I can't afford to pay for an upgraded account. There was one I was interested in using and came across the issue of not being able to access plugins. It's a plugin to easily install a site map which I heard is important when it comes to improving one's SEO.

If you are hosting the WordPress software yourself, you can have whatever plugin you want. I assume you are referring to WordPress.com's free hosting service? That means you at least started with a WordPress.com sub-domain?

I've been using WordPress SEO by Yoast and I've always had a good experience with it. I haven't checked out the other ones mentioned above, but I will. They sound like they are pretty good.

There are so many. I am a fan of All-in-One, but it is so thorough, that it can take more time configuring the SEO than it did to research, write, & revise the blog post itself.

Any users have experience with SEO tools which provide a similar result as All-in-One, but require less user involvement?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds