Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What program have you had most success with?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
There are hundreds of revenue programs to earn with your websites and forums. What program have you had the most success with?

Advertisement Placeholder
No doubt in my mind that it's Freebitco.in where I deposit all the Satoshi into FUN Tokens that pay me compound interest that I reinvest every 90 days. I do keep at least 30,000 Satoshi in my working balance so it pays me 4% APR until I buy more FUN Tokens with it.

How does it work? When my current FN Tokens mature I will have over 2 million Satoshi to buy more with. Eventually when my returns are large enough I plan to cash out $300 a month and invest the rest, but I might as well wait for Bitcoin to bounce back anyway. The best part is even if it totaly crashes, it was all free money anyway.

The most program is for sure CoinpayU because you deposit for example 50 $ with BCH then you trade with referrals:
Selling referral for 4000 satoshis
Resell it if active for 8000 satoshis
It looks like a HYIP program but there is some times some loses (referral becomes inactive or stay long time before becoming active).
And for sure the cashout to FaucetPay first (because CoinpayU has problem with receiving BCH direct transfert some people lose assets) then Binance account or Coinbase or Uphold or Spectrocoin or Payeer.

I think the most I have benefited from recently is trendri and beermoneyforum. There are also other sites I have benefited from as well, some of which includes sidegig, timebucks and hawkit.

I am selling text links and blog posts through some ad networks. For affiliate links, captcha typing websites are best, in tracking conversions , while other websites , especially forums I am finding that referrals are not being tracked.

I had a nice experience using Freebitco.in. Although, I haven't earn big from it. But, I have heard it's a very trustable site and your funds are safe with them. If you check their bitcointalk ANN thread, you can see members claiming big prizes from this website.

No doubt in my mind that it's Freebitco.in where I deposit all the Satoshi into FUN Tokens that pay me compound interest that I reinvest every 90 days. I do keep at least 30,000 Satoshi in my working balance so it pays me 4% APR until I buy more FUN Tokens with it.

How does it work? When my current FN Tokens mature I will have over 2 million Satoshi to buy more with. Eventually when my returns are large enough I plan to cash out $300 a month and invest the rest, but I might as well wait for Bitcoin to bounce back anyway. The best part is even if it totaly crashes, it was all free money anyway.
I found the pay from this site to be terribly low. It would take almost a year of claiming everyday to get up to 30,000 satoshi when I was active. How long did it take you to get that amount accumulated?

I found the pay from this site to be terribly low. It would take almost a year of claiming everyday to get up to 30,000 satoshi when I was active. How long did it take you to get that amount accumulated?
Free bit coin needs a deposit and earn from yearly interest otherwise earning from claiming faucets is extremelly low.

I have been more successful with adsense than any other monetization program. I tried a lot of ad networks but did not make good money. For example, I used media.net, infolinks, even amazon affiliates, however, I never made real money on these programs.

I have earned the most revenue with forex trading but because it is not a free way to make money so I would say that trendri is the website that has paid me the most.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds