Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What problems would I face when I'm about to monitize

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hello, so I have seen a lot of people talk about Google adsense and admob. As a newbie to this things my question is it possible to get verified to these platforms without owning a blog or website, what other means/platform is there to get verified with and long those the verification process take?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello, so I have seen a lot of people talk about Google adsense and admob. As a newbie to this things my question is it possible to get verified to these platforms without owning a blog or website, what other means/platform is there to get verified with and long those the verification process take?
I thinks you should read the terms of service for AdSense and Admob before venturing into it. AdSense helps to monetize your blog, so you need to own a blog to earn from it, while Admob monetizes you Apps especially mobile Apps, again you should have developed an App.

But if you decide to do your thing on youtube, you must have a certain number of subscribers to be able to earn from youtube. All these boils down to traffic.

Verification process and duration is also depended on the Google team.

You register for Google AdSense and admob only when you have a blog , site or an app where the ads will be displayed. Having a site or an app is not all that is required . You also need to have good traffic for the ads. And most times the traffic have to be real users. Bots are not accepted

Even if Adsense and Admob both belong to the same company (which is google), getting accepted in one of them is different than the other, for example, it's pretty easy in Admob (mobile ads), but quite hard in Adsense

I think you haven't read all the requirements from their sites to get verified for monitisation. For blog posts you just need get traffic on your content and after sometime you will get paid automatically. But if you are talking about other social media apps such as YouTube, you need to complete 1k subscribers and 400k watch hours to get Monitized.

I thinks you should read the terms of service for AdSense and Admob before venturing into it. AdSense helps to monetize your blog, so you need to own a blog to earn from it, while Admob monetizes you Apps especially mobile Apps, again you should have developed an App.

But if you decide to do your thing on youtube, you must have a certain number of subscribers to be able to earn from youtube. All these boils down to traffic.

Verification process and duration is also depended on the Google team.
First, read all the rules and regulations to be monetized on Admob and Adsense then do according to their rules.
If you want monetization on other platforms like youtube and Facebook then it has different rules like on YouTube, you should have 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours.

Whatever the platform is, on which you want to be monetized, read it's term and policies or rules and regulations of monetization that how you can do it as you will find no difficulty or problem if you work according to the site's policy.

Yeah, i'v been seeing ad sense and admob on this forum recently and I'v no knowledge about it. I find no interest In it not until more thread as been created regarding this topic. What are this AdSense nd admob even used for

If monetization is disabled for your YouTube channel, it could be for several reasons. Attempting monetization of videos that don't meet our advertiser-friendly content guidelines. Violations of YouTube monetization policies, YouTube spam policies, AdSense Program Policies.

First read the terms and conditions stated before Monetization and also speak with experts on it they will have more insight on it, generally though Monetization is simple and straightforward just don't violate the laws

I have Adsense on my blog and also on my YouTube channel. If you do not have a blog then you can go for the YouTube channel. It is your account in YouTube where you can post videos. When the videos are viewed then you get hits. But for the videos to be monetized you need to have 1,000 subscribers - that is the equivalent of followers in Twitter and friends in Facebook. Also, your videos should meet the required minimum watch hours. When your channel have achieved the required subscribers and watch hours then you can start earning via Adsense.

The major problem you might face while monitizing your platform is Google rejecting your application on their own PLATFORM. They now have strict policy on how they accept new members but the funny thing is if they reject your application they won't even give you any reason why your application was rejected and you won't know where to work on

Personally I do think the problem you are going to fave would be traffic . you need a specific number of followers or views to be able to monetize your account. Aside that, you are good to.go.

If you want to use adsense you need a self hosted blog or youtube channel. You can also use adsense on blogger.You also have to fulfil monetization criteria. In order to use admob you need active mobile app on app store or play store. The major problem is getting yoir app or website approved

First, read all the rules and regulations to be monetized on Admob and Adsense then do according to their rules.
If you want monetization on other platforms like youtube and Facebook then it has different rules like on YouTube, you should have 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours.

Every platform has some rules for monetization. Like if you have a YouTube channel, you have to complete the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time. Then you have to apply for Monetization and AdSense account. When your channel will get monetized, ads will start running on your videos. When you will reach 10 dollars then you will be able to verify your AdSense account through a pin code that YouTube will send you. Like wise all other platforms have their own rules.

Last edited:
It all depends on what you want to monitize.
If it is crypto currency ,then you will watch out for when it has increased in value,and the same also applies to share and stock.
And if it is real estate agent ,you will go for the highest offer.

I have Adsense on my blog and also on my YouTube channel. If you do not have a blog then you can go for the YouTube channel. It is your account in YouTube where you can post videos. When the videos are viewed then you get hits. But for the videos to be monetized you need to have 1,000 subscribers - that is the equivalent of followers in Twitter and friends in Facebook. Also, your videos should meet the required minimum watch hours. When your channel have achieved the required subscribers and watch hours then you can start earning viaAdsense.

If you want to use adsesne you need a blog on blogger, a self-hosted website, or a youtube channel. If you want to use admob you need a mobile app on play store or app store. For a blog you need at least 25 high-quality articles with at least 1000 words, you also need original and unique content, and important pages like about us, privacy policy, contact us pages. Getting approved is not difficult provided you meet these criteria.

To make money from your website or blog you need to have good number of traffic before applying for adsense or admob. Apart from websites and blogs, other platforms that can be monetized are mobile apps, YouTube, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds