Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What problems would I face when I'm about to monitize

Hello, so I have seen a lot of people talk about Google adsense and admob. As a newbie to this things my question is it possible to get verified to these platforms without owning a blog or website, what other means/platform is there to get verified with and long those the verification process take?
It depends on their requirements to fill in try even email if can verify to fast if needed and identification card just provide it and also a verification code thru mobile or email account this 3 methods of security of requirements for the activation of account is widely use.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think it is necessary a problem but you have to be ready. You need to have a website and means ready to draw people to the website to do the daily exercises required for them to use it and also do things that will bring them or pay for traffics or sponsored ads. You might need to have an application ready too to monetize. All these in place and you need to still be smart and watchful of others who can earn at your expense or when you lose guard.

Then website builders and app developers should be the highest earners on AdSense and Admob. The secret to success in both of them is to be active online and generate a lot of traffic. More reason entertainers and celebrities are highest earners.

When trying to monetize your website through adsense, the most common problem you encounter is content quality. Adsense is so strict about content quality. If you want to monetize youtube, building requires number if subscribers and reaching required watch time both are difficult.

Yeah, i'v been seeing ad sense and admob on this forum recently and I'v no knowledge about it. I find no interest In it not until more thread as been created regarding this topic. What are this AdSense nd admob even used for.

You need a youtube channel, a self hosted website or a blogger blog to use adsense. You need a mobile app to use admob. If you want to use adsense without paying for domain and hosting, the only way to use it either on youtube channel or on bogger blog. However you need to fulfill the monetization criteria

There are a few different ways to make money from the content you post on Facebook. To be eligible, however, your entire Page and its content must adhere to our rules for monetisation. How well you and your Page follow these rules will determine your monetisation eligibility.

YouTube has some rules for monetization. You have to complete the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time. Then you have to apply for Monetization and link your AdSense account with your channel. When your channel will get monetized, ads will start running on your videos. When you will reach 10 dollars then you will be able to verify your AdSense account through a pin code that YouTube will send you. To earn from YouTube you must generate 100 $ revenue. Like wise all other platforms have their own rules.

Their is always hard time when trying to find the right monetization means for our website/blog. We need to achieve steady traffic first in our respective website being trying g to monetize it. Cos many ads network gives approval when they see steady free flowing traffic around a site.

First you need to note the requirements and rules about monotise. You need to make money you should have a good traffic to earn money. You need to build up google blogs to monotise. Work hard on your work and extant your crytriya of social sites.

Before you can be mobiliza your site you need be very good in everything you are doing and get traffic on your sites so that people can come in and you will be paid the more traffic on your side the more money you can gain in mobilizing your site son need to do things on time
Many people don’t mobilize their site so that they don’t get more money

Some ad networks want you to publish high quality content (for example, adsense) and some ad ndetworks want high traffic (taboola for example). Before you apply for advertising, make sure you have fulfilled the criteria.

The problems that i have heard of to encounter when someone is about to monetize is the problem of being eligible because people get their verification process declined and when your not eligible first,you can't earn.

If you want to use adsense, the primary issue will be the content quality, if you want to use ads like taboola, the main issue will be traffic. Therefore, when you begin to monetize your website, make sure you have high quality content

Depending on ad networks you choose, you will experience different problems. For example, if you ant to use adsense you might be rejected for poor quality content. If you want to use taboola, you will be rejected for low traffic

Hello, so I have seen a lot of people talk about Google adsense and admob. As a newbie to this things my question is it possible to get verified to these platforms without owning a blog or website, what other means/platform is there to get verified with and long those the verification process take?
It is not possible to get google adsense without owning a blog or site, because that's what google look for before giving money out. So you start by creating your own personal blog or site and try as much possible to get more traffic in your blog or site, so you get the adsense and get monetise as well.

The greatest problem that people face with Google adsense or admob is getting their account approved by Google and the best way to remedy this problem is by getting a good knowledge of how Google adsense works.

Even though I am not running any google AdSense account at the moment, but I was wondering how you intended registering on google AdSense or admob without a website, blog or an app. Because it is not like a PTC platform where you register and start working by clicking ads. Anyways, I believe your questions have been taking care of by the comments above.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds