Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What presents did you get?

Aaron

Captain Junkie
Gold Member
I got some chocolates and lollies/candy, a couple shower sets, A couple gift cards and a cinema voucher and a couple calendars. Also a Star Wars tshirt. I think that's it? Lol

I got a voucher for an online store so ordered a couple of Pop Vinyls for the new Wonka movie.

I'm opening some of my gifts tonight so we will see! :) I got 3 days of Christmas gifts man lol. I'm excited. Tomorrow I think most of my gifts will be new home related, but that's okay!

On the last day of school I received a few things from the students though too! $35 to Amazon, $15 to Taco Bell, $20 to Starbucks, $5 to Target, $5 to a coffee place. I also got some Bath and Body Works soap and a candle and then mainly candy!

My Christmas Gift list is below.

$250 from my husband
$50 from my father-in-law and stepmom-in-law.
Mom Sweatshirt from Katherine
Candy, jar and can opener, shampoo/bath jell from Kristin and my mother-in-law
Winter coat and fudge from my parents

So far my husband gave me:

A small fridge for my computer room
Nightmare before Christmas snow globe <3
Nightmare before Christmas fake LED candles
Spirited away wall tapestry
Spirited away lunch box.
$250 to James Avery to put charms on my bracelet or buy a new necklace or bracelet.
$50 to Torrid

Today will have some others but last night gifts were incredible. :)

Clothing, cookware/cook books, lunchbox (Yeti :love:) - what a haul, but definitely showing my age xD

Clothing, cookware/cook books, lunchbox (Yeti :love:) - what a haul, but definitely showing my age xD
Being an adult you get excited about way different things man! :p

At the Christmas party I went to on Christmas I got 2 $50 gift cards! My husband also got us a plate set from the white elephant! We have another Christmas party tomorrow... so far I know I'm getting a giftcard because I was with the person when they bought it lol. They don't know I know though. :p

Spent it yet
Being an adult you get excited about way different things man! :p

At the Christmas party I went to on Christmas I got 2 $50 gift cards! My husband also got us a plate set from the white elephant! We have another Christmas party tomorrow... so far I know I'm getting a giftcard because I was with the person when they bought it lol. They don't know I know though. :p

Spent it yet
Nope. I then got sick and have been stuck at home pretty much. I have plans though. I want to buy a book case, a bookset, and also need to buy a cordless vacuum - so I intend on using giftcards towards that.

I got some candy, some aloe socks, some money, a really cool high quality mic, a elgato capture device for my old game consoles, a Hyperkin X91 Xbox controller, some batteries for my old Pokemon games, a soldering kit so I can practice soldering before I replace the save batteries in my Pokemon games, it makes a clock which I can't wait to put together whenever I can purchase some flux! I also got super mario RPG on the Switch as well as a Sonic the Hedgehog controller for the switch! Twas a good Christmas for sure. :)

I think @Wonka should watch the first two Terminator movies. 😁
terminator GIF

I received the following:
  • Money/Gift Cards
  • 2 The Lord of the Rings Statuettes
  • 1 Game of Thrones Statuette
  • A whole bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, three of which I just sold on eBay for about $100.
  • Tolkien Calendar
  • Call of Duty Mini Posters

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds