Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What pets do you own?

Credits
What pets do you currently own? I currently have a kitten, a cat, and my in laws have a Chihuahua. Gizmo is our 15 year old cat, Mochi is our 3 month old kitten, and Maya is around 12 years old right now. Gizmo and Mochi stay downstairs with my spouse and I since Maya doesn't get along with other animals.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a dog but i think i'm more a cats person , Unfortunatelly i can't have a cat because my dog don't like them .

I have a cat, Moto, she's 16, my sister has a Chihuahua/Queensland Healer mix named Ziggy, her partner has a Chihuahua/Jack Russel mix named Stitch and then I've got a Border Collie named Skye. Love them all!

We have a chihuahua, two parrotlets, a parrot, and several cockatiels. My sister has a King Charles she brings over daily too.

At the moment, I have one dog and a cat. At least that is what I own. My mom is living with my husband and I at the moment, so we have two big dogs living with us. Kind of cramped since our house is small to begin with.

We used to have one cat and four guinea pigs up until July 2022 when we unfortunately lost our family cat of 12 years old. She unfortunately fell ill with heart failure and she had to be put to sleep as that was the best thing for her.

Not too long after, an albino guinea pig we had called Britney passed in August of 2022 and then at the beginning of 2023, we lost our two oldest guinea pigs around 4 weeks apart due to old age.

We now have one guinea pig left at the moment called Alvin.

I did have 6 pets. 4 Guinea pigs, 1 cat and 1 hamster. Now I only have 1 Guinea pig as all my other pets passed away.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds