Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future?

Well the future is yet to come but I believe the best marketing strategy that will fit for the future, is the use of social media platforms for the promotion of business online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the future is yet to come but I believe the best marketing strategy that will fit for the future, is the use of social media platforms for the promotion of business online.
the use of social media to promote things is already very effective in this current era. A lot of businesses are going to different social media platforms to create pages and interact with their customers

In the future, as digital marketing becomes more common, we might start to witness the phasing out of traditional marketing techniques like television and radio commercials, direct mail, and print ads. Search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing are all successful and popular forms of digital marketing.

In the future, as digital marketing becomes more common, we might start to witness the phasing out of traditional marketing techniques like television and radio commercials, direct mail, and print ads. Search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing are all successful and popular forms of digital marketing.
This is very true, it would be just a matter of before the traditional media platforms like radiostations becomes extinct.
It is not everybody that listens to radio these days.

Unfortunately mode of advertisement such as using of billboard and flyers may not phase out as you might think.
Digital advertisement will seems to be much more in demand in the near future and social media will be used for this purpose.

Email marketing is online and I don't think it is going to phase out in the nearest future. Email marketing is still very much effective and so many people are also making use of it in this current time. Almost everything we do, our emails are required.
True, its online and people still make use of it till now, but the truth of the matter is how many persons actually go through their emails everytime they get an email? Not everyone. People still make use of it but it is normally not as effective as it used to be.

True, its online and people still make use of it till now, but the truth of the matter is how many persons actually go through their emails everytime they get an email? Not everyone. People still make use of it but it is normally not as effective as it used to be.
There was a survey some time ago that an average American reads his or her email on daily basis. This should tell you that the number of people making money through email marketing is high. a lot of Americans who mostly patronise things we promote online read their emails constantly.

There was a survey some time ago that an average American reads his or her email on daily basis. This should tell you that the number of people making money through email marketing is high. a lot of Americans who mostly patronise things we promote online read their emails constantly.
Average American, what about other countries? Over here in my country people do not pay much attention to the messages they come across on their emails. And another thing again is that change is constant. In a few years another survey can be carried out and the results would be different.

I believe that the persuasion kind of marketing is not going to work in the future because a lot of customers are now beginning to become aware that people are always going to use very crude tactics to get them to buy something.

Average American, what about other countries? Over here in my country people do not pay much attention to the messages they come across on their emails. And another thing again is that change is constant. In a few years another survey can be carried out and the results would be different.
whenever I am promoting anything on the internet I am always focused on the American market. This is because they have the highest purchasing power and they can make your business very successful if you do it the right way.

I don't think there's anything new with marketing, having a social media presence Will also help in terms of marketing your products online.

Well, old marketing methods will still be functioning as far as some places are not exposed to social media. However they will still be using old marketing methods to send information to people in those community. However there are many more digital marketing methods in the future which will enhance the performance of marketing in business.

Email marketing is online and I don't think it is going to phase out in the nearest future. Email marketing is still very much effective and so many people are also making use of it in this current time. Almost everything we do, our emails are required.

I think that email marketing is quite crucial nowadays and this is because there are many new companies that use emails. Email marketing could help you promote your business.

I think that email marketing is quite crucial nowadays and this is because there are many new companies that use emails. Email marketing could help you promote your business.
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways of market things presently online. That is why even the big companies are still very much active in sending emails to their customers.

Actually it can very difficult for someone to predict how the future will be in terms of marketing but I believe due to the issue or advancement in technology most especially the used on the internet, the social media platforms will be more better depending on the business.

I can't really say about the ones that would phase out but word of mouth marketing would last forever. Maybe newspaper would phase out because print newspapers are already disappearing.

The marketing methods which i feel will fade out and has already started fading out is radio advertisement. People barely listen to the radio these days, so business owners rarely advertise on the radio also.

There are marketing strategies that have really lasted for years and they are still being used and are very effective. Some of the traditional ways of marketing like the word of mouth, door to door marketing would remain very active despite being the oldest means of marketing.

There are marketing strategies that have really lasted for years and they are still being used and are very effective. Some of the traditional ways of marketing like the word of mouth, door to door marketing would remain very active despite being the oldest means of marketing.
Probably, they may not be very much used by so many people like before but they will continue to exist in the near future. most of those marketing methods has been existing even with the advent of social media and the internet generally.

Traditional marketing is becoming more and more obsolete by the day. Alot have switched into digital marketing because of better prospects and very easy to make it passive.

This is exactly what I was going to say as well because I believe that in no distant time, it is going to be very difficult for you to be successful with face-to-face marketing because most people will not have the time to entertain such means of business promotion and advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds