Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes you feel nervous?

Credits
Human beings are meant to be nervous over some certain things that happens in their life. It can be just about anything that makes someone to become very nervous. Personally, I have what makes me very nervous and it's whenever I'm in a car with someone who overspeeds. I will never be comfortable in that ride.

What makes you feel nervous?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have social anxiety, and am uncomfortable around people I don't know or interact with much. I prefer being around my family or close friends who I've gotten used to over the years. If I go places, I need to be with others. I wish I could get over it, but it's not easy.

I had such misfortunes in my childhood when my mother left me empty-handed and then I was nervous. Now I'm most nervous when I have to argue with strangers. Because I wouldn't want to start a fight because of it

There are a lot of things that name me nervous, and the most common one us being in a company of people I am not very very familiar.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds