Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes up a business plan?

A good business plan should have the main components such as the amount of capital needed and source, the audience targeted, good location and the main things that the business will deal with. These I believe are the main things that guide a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
A good business plan should have the main components such as the amount of capital needed and source, the audience targeted, good location and the main things that the business will deal with. These I believe are the main things that guide a business.
When making a business plan for myself the most important thing I will consider is the required money needed to start up a business and to run it successfully to a point in which the business is capable of generating money for itself, and the number of employees to work in the business organisation and so on.

Your business plan must contain the executive summary of your business; what your intended business entails,
it must contain your business' perceived threats, opportunities, strengths and weakness.
It also should contain the ways you intend dealing with threats like competition and weaknesses.
Well stated.
A business plan must be a well calculated, rich visioned and finely strategized plot of your business. It has to bear the details of your business and how you intend to run it amidsts threats and risks.

Your business plan includes those vital things that will attribute to your business success. These should be included; how to attract your potential customers, how to gain more recognition from the market competitiveness, the capital, and lastly the management needed.

Your business plan includes those vital things that will attribute to your business success. These should be included; how to attract your potential customers, how to gain more recognition from the market competitiveness, the capital, and lastly the management needed.
a business plan consist of all the necessary attributes , skills and vision that your business need in order to succeed in the business world, how to lay and build your business , get valuable customers, and how to market your business.

To me a business plan consist of all the necessary arrangements ,steps and preparation that is needed to start up a successful business. it may also consists of the needed capital too.

To me a business plan consist of all the necessary arrangements ,steps and preparation that is needed to start up a successful business. it may also consists of the needed capital too.
You are definitely right, a business plan must consist of all the neccesary guidelines , protocols , steps and the o the plans needed in order to run a successful business.

You are definitely right, a business plan must consist of all the neccesary guidelines , protocols , steps and the o the plans needed in order to run a successful business.
So does it really mean that without all these plans and preparation that we are not likely to succeed in our business . Some people can possibly start up a business without putting all these things into consideration.

A business plan should basically contain all the most important things about the business. This should be including your vision and mission statement as well as management staff and your future projections about a business.

In a modern business arrangement system, a business plan can be the hem and goal a business organisation is interested to archive. And also different strategies that can be used to achieve these goals. It can also consists of all the arrangement of how a business will be operated to a successful stage.

A business plan could be a report that characterizes in detail a company's destinations and how it plans to attain its objectives. A commerce arrange lays out a composed guide for the firm from promoting, monetary, and operational angles. Both new businesses and built up companies utilize trade plans. A commerce arrange is an imperative record

This thread is very informative. A good business plan should have it's proposed capital and how it is gonna source for it. Steps for growing business should be well stated, as well as immediate and long term goals.

A business plan contained a detailed information on how you intend to run your business, starting with the amount needed for the business and the location of the business.

A business plan contained a detailed information on how you intend to run your business, starting with the amount needed for the business and the location of the business.
I think in addition to capital required and location, it must also include the expected challenges that the business is likely to encounter after inception. It must also include the target and objectives it aims to achieve.

A good business plan is needed for any growth and success of any business, What makes up a good business is a proper business plan first a good location, the kind of business, strategies, number of staffs, the capital needed and all necessary information needed

Think also about the people you involve in collaboration. Some people can do everything themselves in all work stages, but it's difficult. You need to suggest a system of delegation of responsibilities, where everyone will do what they do best. Any business will have great potential if it's managed by a group of disciplined and motivated people. Also, when drawing up a business plan, you should consider the need for a partnership or a follow-up system in advance. This may seem unimportant when you are just starting a business, but you won't think so when you're 60 and want to take a break. successionresource.com is visited more often by young people who are thinking about several years ahead.

Last edited:
A business is a detailed way in which you are planning to execute your business , its just like a foundation in which you are planning to build the house you are going to stay for an very long time on .

A business plan may contain all the details about how you plan to run your business.. the business name. Location etc
Definitely, as you mentioned a good business plan may contain the business name, your plans and location, I think it would be better for a business plan to contain your plans for several years.

A business plan should contain a number of things about your business like the capital and equipments you want to start with, the number of employees that I needed to take the business forward together with management staff.

a business plan consist of all the necessary attributes , skills and vision that your business need in order to succeed in the business world, how to lay and build your business , get valuable customers, and how to market your business.

I Think that a business plan is a kind of strategy that involves a holistic approach to finding solutions to the problems faced by the business. This also involves offering customers what they want in the way that would also benefit the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds