Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes up a business plan?

I think, a good business plan should be comprehensive to give a good structure of the business. A good business plan should take into cognisance the following areas/factors:
1. Owners personal readiness.
2. Capital.
3. Marketing channels.
4. Personnel.
5. Sources of finance, and
6. Location of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business plan consists of vision and mission of a company. you must be able to state clearly how the investors are going to make money in your business plan. The summary of the executive are also make up of business plan. It is important to include marketing and sales plan in your business plans.

that's very true,plans are very important in a business.the plans involves the vision you have for the business and goals you want to achieve, when you plan well your success is guaranteed.

In starting a business planning is needed and in that planning so many things are considered in the planning things like location, products to be sold and to whom it should be sold to,the capital involved etc.All this thing are considered in business plans.

Business plan consists of operation and how to supply the products to the marketplace. Business plan also consists of future opportunity to exploit and how to make more money for the investors.

In a new business I think a business plan consist of all the materials that will be needed to start up the business and tools.. if all those things are provided then a business plan will also consist of all the rules and regulation of the business, The vision of the business and some backup plan strategy.

Source of capital, location, work ethics for staff, goals and targets, and financial management are all important concepts in a business plan. All these will give you a clear plan in taking you business organization in the right direction.

A business plan actually contain the location the capital the map of the business, a business plan is very important in a business so to know on how to start up the business.

I feel some things that should be included in a business plan which is financial management department of worker.as this will make worker happy and yeild productivity

Well a good business plan should actually consist of the kind of business intended to go into and also the amount of capital needed to Kickstart the business and other things

Well, a business plan should contact the business target; what the business should have achieved after a specified period of time and a feasible means to achieve such objectives

When I set up a business plan, my business plan will include product research and development, market research, and competitor analysis. My plan will include strategies for every thing.

There are so many things that makes up a business plan,it is not just one,some of these things that makes up a business plan are, marketing strategy, payment roll, production skill, transportation bills

It's no doubt that before going into a business, creating a business plan is an essential stage in the process. As a new business entity, what do you think makes up a good business plan?, What are the components that makes up a good business plan
Your business plan must contain the executive summary of your business; what your intended business entails,
it must contain your business' perceived threats, opportunities, strengths and weakness.
It also should contain the ways you intend dealing with threats like competition and weaknesses.

A business plan should contain critical analysis of your business like, the amount needed to kick start the business, specifics that separate your business or brand from the competition, who are your customers, how can you meet them etc.
When it comes to your business plan is always going to contain everything that is going to be involved in setting up the business, the structure that the business is going to be run , the product that the business is going to be selling , the staff of the business, and so on.

A good business plan composed of your total budget, your type of business, your desired location and your desired targeted customers or population

I think the business objectives ways and methods it should grow ,the business development procedures and rate at which the business procedures should take are actually part of what constitutes a business plan

A good business plan composed of your total budget, your type of business, your desired location and your desired targeted customers or population
You are definitely right , a good business plan must contain all the necessary plan a company need in order to establish and survive from the beginning to the end and also have a plan B in case there's a problem with the initial plan.

A business plan contains the feasibility report, the financial analysis that includes estimates of all factors of production, returns and operating costs.
It also contains operating and marketing strategies that is planned to run the business.

Concerning what makes up a business plan. Well, I will say that your fulfillment to succeed in that business is what makes up a plan for it. An individual is expected to make or draft out plans for his business so as to acknowledge when the business is failing or growing, there is a saying that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail". Your plan is like a guideline to your way to success

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds