Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes a business to fail?

There are many factors that makes business to fail, before going into business you need to know more about the business and also to plan very will and have knowledge too in the business.
Yeah definitely you need to know about the business , someone cannot just involve in the business ,he or she knows nothing about , except the person is willing to make more loss in the process of running the business

Advertisement Placeholder
One successful businessman said that there are millions of reasons for a business to fail. It may be figurative but I agree that there are so many reasons for failure not only in business but also in life in general. What we can do is to learn the lesson not only from our experience but also from the experience of the other people who have been there, done that.

Bad debt is one of the major reasons for business failure. Bad debt means your customers are not paying the money you owe to them. When you start selling in credit and cannot collect your money, you are likely to fail with your business

Things that make a business fail include bad leadership; failure to manages resources well, failure to innovate and move along with developing trends.
Other things also include mismanagement of capital or depleting capital.

A business which doesn't make sense regularly will fail. Lack of sales will lead to negative cash flow as they will be spending money without making much revenue. A business will also fail if it has bad management.

If you start a business without knowledge and skills, you are likely to fail. If you do not have a good marketing budget, you are also likely to fail in business. Not having enough capital is another reason for business failure.

Things that ruined businesses. As a business person it's good you don't touch your capital but can spend from your profits. Also if you refused to maximize profit it will surely affect the business. If the right person is not handling the business properly it affects the business.

That's true. You can hardly see a unskilled person succeeding it's all matters a lot. There are countless things that makes most business to fail.

This is why I like websites and forums such as Bizdustry that welcome people from all around the world and enable people to make money. I think if such kind of great websites are formed, unemployment could be stopped to some extent.

This is why I like websites and forums such as Bizdustry that welcome people from all around the world and enable people to make money. I think if such kind of great websites are formed, unemployment could be stopped to some extent.
Sites like bizdustry really helps people From different countries to earn money online, but there are some people that says earning money online is nothing but I waste of time they also say the time you spent is not worth the money you earn.

If you start a business without knowledge and skills, you are likely to fail. If you do not have a good marketing budget, you are also likely to fail in business. Not having enough capital is another reason for business failure.
You made mention of marketing budget, is it also possible to be in a situation where you have placed too much in terms of marketing? And how much budget can one classify as being enough when it comes to the marketing department?

Sites like bizdustry really helps people From different countries to earn money online, but there are some people that says earning money online is nothing but I waste of time they also say the time you spent is not worth the money you earn.
Everybody has their perspective and I believe such views are shaped by their unfavorable experiences while working online. Others might be because they are earning much from offline jobs so they don't really see the need for another extra stream of income.

Many businesses have failed due to lack of decipline, improper planning, improper problem solving method and lack of skilled workers.

Many businesses have failed due to lack of decipline, improper planning, improper problem solving method and lack of skilled workers.
Although in most business some of the reasons they are failing is lack of proper planning and preparation but location also played a very important role in the success of a business, when people are not setting their business in a good location the business is likely to be unsuccessful.

Everybody has their perspective and I believe such views are shaped by their unfavorable experiences while working online. Others might be because they are earning much from offline jobs so they don't really see the need for another extra stream of income.
I believe almost everyone wants to earn a decent amount online or offline. All we are after is money as it doesn't matter if we get it only or offline. You can only get money with consistency and hard work.

What are some of the things that makes a business to fail?there are alot of business this days that fails along the way,sometime poor management improper planing and lack of customers may be the reason why the business fail but aside from this factors what are others factors that cause a business to fail

I believe almost everyone wants to earn a decent amount online or offline. All we are after is money as it doesn't matter if we get it only or offline. You can only get money with consistency and hard work.
This is actually true. People tend to go for the job or business that will fetch higher income irrespective of whether it is offline or online.

some of the things that makes a business to fail?there are alot of business this days that fails along the way,sometime poor management improper planing and lack of customers may be the reason why the business fail but aside from this factors what are others factors that cause a business to fail.

Proper arrangement is always the cause and from all indication , location is also the cause of most business failures base on my observation over here, most people who are setting up their business in a location that is not crowded enough for the business to be successful will end up not gaining anything from the business.

There are many factors that makes business to fail, before going into business you need to know more about the business and also to plan very will and have knowledge too in the business.

Well, a business may fail or not succeed because of so many reasons, but I think negligence on the part of the business owner and tight competition on the part of the business competitors is also part of the reason why a business could fail.
So it's advised that we stay put and committed to running our business while sorting for ways to fight our business rivals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds