Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What makes a business to fail?

When you lack a good business plan the business will be like and empty sack. And empty sack cannot stand on its own without putting something inside.
This is kinda true. But are you aware that there are some businesses with good plans and ideas but still fail due to lack of adequate capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are many things that makes business to fail but mismanagement quotes a lot on it. many people starts business and leave it thinking the business will be successful and that's very wrong.

there are many things that makes business to fail but mismanagement quotes a lot on it. many people starts business and leave it thinking the business will be successful and that's very wrong.
I concur with you. Mismanagement also contributes to failure of most businesses,But sometimes starting a business without adequate funding also leads to business failure.

There are many factors that makes business to fail, before going into business you need to know more about the business and also to plan very will and have knowledge too in the business.
Some people just jump into a new business without knowing all they need to know about the business and it puts them at a disadvantage of not being able to manage the business.

Inadequate funding also contributes to business failure. Most business fails because they don't start the business with adequate funding.

I concur with you. Mismanagement also contributes to failure of most businesses,But sometimes starting a business without adequate funding also leads to business failure.
True. When you do not have enough funds to start up a business your are just driving the train to your failure. It is very wise to have enough funds before you can start any business.

The two main factors that maycause a failure of business is poor business plan and a poor management.
Thus when you want to start a successful business you must make a good plan and get a good management who would see to the welfare of your business

True. When you do not have enough funds to start up a business your are just driving the train to your failure. It is very wise to have enough funds before you can start any business.
I concur with you. Not having enough money to start up a particular business will only lead you to failure and regrets. You need more than enough funds to start up a business.

The two main factors that maycause a failure of business is poor business plan and a poor management.
Thus when you want to start a successful business you must make a good plan and get a good management who would see to the welfare of your business
Capital should also be added to the list. Most entrepreneurs do not have enough capital to sustain the operations of their business and such a business is likely to fail.

Capital should also be added to the list. Most entrepreneurs do not have enough capital to sustain the operations of their business and such a business is likely to fail.
True. Capitals should be the first on the list. As a successful entrepreneur you need enough funds to set up a new business.

I quite agree with you. Most business does fail if they lack adequate planning, discipline to work their business out in a right direction and inadequate to set goals and target for yourself on a daily basis.
It is always said that when you fail to plan then you have already plan to fail and it's something that is very common with any kind of business because once you fail to plan for a business that business will definitely crumble.

Yes, capiyal is a big factor but i was only talking about business who have had a great start

True. Capitals should be the first on the list. As a successful entrepreneur you need enough funds to set up a new business.
The importance of adequate capital to a business cannot be over-emphasized. An entrepreneur can easily get skilled/unskilled labour, purchase raw materials and also advertise the business.

There is not one reason why a business might not become successful. There are various reasons. However, one of the most important reasons why a business fails is a lack of interest of clients in your product or services.

There is not one reason why a business might not become successful. There are various reasons. However, one of the most important reasons why a business fails is a lack of interest of clients in your product or services.
True. Our way and manner of operations also matters in our businesses. What makes most business to fail is mismanagement and lack of business ideas.
[automerge]1638647891[/automerge]
The importance of adequate capital to a business cannot be over-emphasized. An entrepreneur can easily get skilled/unskilled labour, purchase raw materials and also advertise the business.
True. But don't you think we all need skills in other to run a successful business. For me I think so skills ate very important when it comes to business.

Last edited:
I think part of what makes the business fails to suceed is actually bad financial management and plans by the business person ,it actually have its negative advantage and bad ideals that could actually prevent the sucess of the business

True. Our way and manner of operations also matters in our businesses. What makes most business to fail is mismanagement and lack of business ideas.
[automerge]1638647891[/automerge]

True. But don't you think we all need skills in other to run a successful business. For me I think so skills ate very important when it comes to business.

I definitely believe that skills are very important and only a skillful person can successfully can conduct a business efficiently.

I definitely believe that skills are very important and only a skillful person can successfully can conduct a business efficiently.
That's true. You can hardly see a unskilled person succeeding it's all matters a lot. There are countless things that makes most business to fail.

You have already made Menton of the basic thing that bring about failure in a business,the factors seems to be much,also lack of good planning can bring failure in a business.

There are many factors that makes business to fail, before going into business you need to know more about the business and also to plan very will and have knowledge too in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds