Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you get into streaming?

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember finding Beam when it was built into the Xbox One and I joined back when I found it. I never really took it too seriously as Beam and it wasn't until Microsoft bought it and changed it to Mixer that I started to watch more streamers on it and became interested in wanting to stream myself. With it being so easily accessible to be able to stream directly from your Xbox I started that way and enjoyed streaming and continued to do it since. I have now been streaming on and off for around 5 years. Would love to do it more but due to the cost of living I had to move to work online again so streaming got put on the back burner so to speak.

Online popularity amongst streamers is the reason why I decided to join the band and I've been doing so well for the past 5 years since I started streaming on both YouTube and Twitch.

Online popularity amongst streamers is the reason why I decided to join the band and I've been doing so well for the past 5 years since I started streaming on both YouTube and Twitch.
I am super happy this is working for you :) it's not easy to get into streaming and stick with it with all the highs and lows but it is always amazing when that hard work pays off :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds