Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you get into freelancing?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
So many of us have different journeys in life when it comes to working and earning a living. Freelancing is something that has become more popular especially since the start of the pandemic when people lost their jobs due to the COVID 19 outbreak and had to find another way to earn money and some have been doing this since way before the pandemic and it's something they now rely on to make a living.

My question to you is, what made you get into freelancing and how long have you been doing it?

I myself got into freelancing back in 2012 as a way to earn my own money away from my now ex boyfriend. I was in a bit of a controlling relationship and managed to find a way to get myself some money to be able to buy myself things that he refused to buy. Safe to say I am now out of that relationship and I decided to work on looking after my children and continue to work from home so the freelancing continued. I took a break from 2017 until this year when I tried content creation as a means to earn extra money but with times getting harder, coming back to freelance work seemed the better option for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
i only worked on freelnacing sites for sometimes during the pandemic and i realised that the competition on freelancing websites is too much for me to handle .

My father was a freelance journalist. IO knew about freelancing even when I was still in junior high. I started freelancing on newspaper when I was still in college.

i only worked on freelnacing sites for sometimes during the pandemic and i realised that the competition on freelancing websites is too much for me to handle .
The competition really is a lot more now than it ever used to be for sure. I started way before the pandemic and I used to get a lot more custom back then. It seems that a lot of people turned to freelance during the pandemic which is understandable as people still needed to make something regardless of the pandemic.

For me it was a combination of a lack of jobs in my local area and my anxiety having to do with working in a real space. I rather work from the comfort of my home and not have to deal with people if I can.

I also started because I felt like it was the only other way for me to make a living, and so far I'm happy I chose this work.

I got into freelancing to make money because I had people make $100 to $200 in a day from freelance jobs and that is why I also want to try my luck which is what made me join freelancing platforms.

So many of us have different journeys in life when it comes to working and earning a living. Freelancing is something that has become more popular especially since the start of the pandemic when people lost their jobs due to the COVID 19 outbreak and had to find another way to earn money and some have been doing this since way before the pandemic and it's something they now rely on to make a living.

My question to you is, what made you get into freelancing and how long have you been doing it?

I myself got into freelancing back in 2012 as a way to earn my own money away from my now ex boyfriend. I was in a bit of a controlling relationship and managed to find a way to get myself some money to be able to buy myself things that he refused to buy. Safe to say I am now out of that relationship and I decided to work on looking after my children and continue to work from home so the freelancing continued. I took a break from 2017 until this year when I tried content creation as a means to earn extra money but with times getting harder, coming back to freelance work seemed the better option for me.
I know how to write very well and the fact that I need to make some money made me to join some freelancing platform so that I can get jobs from people and make money

I tried freelancing and I really liked it. I remember being so motivated, but after some projects I didn't get any more jobs and I needed to work so damn hard for a few bucks that's why I don't really freelance anymore, but sometimes I miss those times when I did.

I'm not into freelancing currently and i don't think i would go into it soon. If i would ever go into freelancing, i feel like making more money would be the drive for doing it.

I recently published my first gig on Fiverr about ten days ago but I didn't receive any order yet. The reason I started freelancing is because I want to have a full time income from it.

Having nothing to do or look up for during the pandemic, I turned to freelancing and now I still try to catch up occasionally as my regular job keeps me busy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds