Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What languages do you speak? Which do you want to learn?

Advertisement Placeholder
Just 2.
English and my traditional dialect, Igbo (Nigerian).
Tho I'd like to learn Japanese. It's a fun language

I speak English and at 84 years old I am not looking to learn anything else. The fortunate thing for me is that English is the most saught after second language worldwide, so no matter where I go there is usually someone I can find that knows it.

I speak English and some french (occasionally) , Never learnt my local dialect but I am getting a little lesson on it now.

I only know how to speak English language. At the moment, I have no interests in learning another language but it's not ruled out completely. I will learn one or two different languages in the future and Spanish is a must.

I speak English and rubbish, native in the former, very fluent in the latter. I studied both French and Spanish in school but I'm not really cut out for langauges. I have some vague bits of German around as my wife is from Germany and occasionally deals with work things in German but I'm probably not going to learn it formally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds