Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Right now I'm trying to save money for my education . It is difficult but I'm trying my very best to make it possible. I do set a target anytime I save because it is easier to save when you have something you are saving for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I save the funds that would be use in a short period of time in the the bank or immediate use. All other funds that are not meant for immediate use are saved in my fixed deposit account to earn interest and other investment form.
[automerge]1609147058[/automerge]
Personally, I save the funds that would be use in a short period of time in the the bank or immediate use. All other funds that are not meant for immediate use are saved in my fixed deposit account to earn interest and other investment form.

I'm currently saving my money for future business and family affairs. After entering 4 good years with unemployment and doing some little jobs in the neighborhood. I decided to start saving up some of my little income to make it as capital to set up some little Business me and my family.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.
Money is needed always in every way of life. I need money for my home construction, while i have not enough money. I am hunting good job. And i hope so that i get good job and will get handsom money.

Different people with different plans and reasons for saving money. But I can say am saving money to start my own business so I can be the boss of my own. And am making sure my expenses are not affecting my savings because one needs to be very careful.

I am saving money to invest on a business. I want to establish a new offline business which is cassava farm. I can't wait to reach my target of the saving. So that I will invest on farming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds