Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

chicnthin

Mythical member
Credits
I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Advertisement Placeholder
I need to get a new laptop 4gig ram upward and nvidia supported so I can continue my graphic design and also needs money for my rent

Charity is a great way to give back to those who are less fortunate. I like to think that you can always do something, no matter what stage of your wealth building you are in. You don’t have to be a billionaire to donate to charity.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.
I want to save money to invest in those projects which give me monthly profit. Actually I am working with two private local organizations which provide wheelchairs to poor disabled people and food to hungry people so a part of my working and my savings is just for this reason

I am saving money to get myself a brand new phone, and I am thankful to all the earning sites I joined. I have saved much already.

Saving money is very important for any good time or bad time and for future.Needs of money remain in our lives.We can start some part time tasks and save that income in bank,also we can make union and collect money ,we can also invest some amount to get shares of top companies and get handsome profit in future.

Save for Your Emergency Fund. Jamie Grill / Getty Images. ...
Save for Retirement. ...
Save for a Down Payment for a House. ...
Save to Maximize Interest Rates. ...
Save for a Vacation, Car, or Other Big Purchase. ...
Save for Irregular or Recurring Expenses. ...
College Education.

I want to Invest with my savings, probably invest it in agriculture and farming, and also I'm saving to buy some stuffs I might need later, and also for emergence purposes.

Charity is a great way to give back to those who are less fortunate. I like to think that you can always do something, no matter what stage of your wealth building you are in. You don’t have to be a billionaire to donate to charity.
Kudos! That's for a good cause! I agree. Even though we are not rich, we can always find a way to help. We are still blessed to have anything to eat, a shelter, in a health shape. And being able to earn. Sometimes, giving back will actually bless us even more.

I'm currently saving up my money to expand my gaming shop to more bigger one. I need to buy more game console, and repair some damages that warrants money. Develop my gaming website, create a live streaming gaming app. So gamers in my platform can compete with other gamers all over world, and it will be streamed live via youtube, website and the app.

Kudos! That's for a good cause! I agree. Even though we are not rich, we can always find a way to help. We are still blessed to have anything to eat, a shelter, in a health shape. And being able to earn. Sometimes, giving back will actually bless us even more.
Exactly bro, it is written, that there is more happiness in giving than there is" in receiving. And givers never lack! Many people are not aware of this principle, it doesn't matter what you give or how little it is, for me nothing is too small.

Like we all know that we have three major reasons why we save. The major reason why I save is for investment. Other reasons is to meet some demands and also for future use. But to be honest. Saving should be for investment.

Saving money is very important to a person's personal growth, people save for for different motives, some save for transactional motive, for day to dayvpirchase of goods, speculative motives, unexpected future raise in price of goods and precautionary motives, unexpected circumstances.

That's a bold step from you , and that's actually what you should be saving for. When you graduate , you will have another reason to save money for ,perhaps for unforseen circumstances and to have emergency fund

The habit of saving and saving money can greatly benefit a person in the future.I save some of my income so that I can start a small business.
And through this business I want to buy a house and a car for myself.So that my children's future is safe and I get rid of many worries

I'm currently saving to open an electrical and electronics shop in some few months or years from now depending on my seriousness and not lavishing my money. I'm also saving to rent a new apartment for my mom, I currently have two different savings, one for my electronics shop business and the other for renting a new apartment for my lovely mom.

That's a bold step from you , and that's actually what you should be saving for. When you graduate , you will have another reason to save money for ,perhaps for unforseen circumstances and to have emergency fund
It's really the least I could to help at the moment, given that I have no work yet and still in school. I'm thankful for earning opportunities here online. Ialso hope that I could save for emergency because we will never know what might happen to us or to our loved ones.

I run the budget of the house with my money and fulfill my needs with it And my salary is not so much that I collect money for savings And i earn my salary to spend on my children And it makes relaxation.

Whenever you earn your money or you get money So you should give some of it to the poor In this way, your money will never low and save will happen, this will make you much more wealthy and a million man.This is the best way to save money because if you remove it, you will get double the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds