Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Kind Of Business Do You Like/Prefer The Most?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are so many business out there that you could choose. I think that the kind of successful business that you may choose depends a lot on where you live. This is because your location may play a huge role when it comes to selecting the optimal kind of business which is more likely to become successful. So, what kind of business is it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you, you should select the location for your business according to it's demand, I would like to start mobile phones business because of it's high demand nowadays.

I would like to open a business that has to do with the fashion industry...it could be selling of clothes and fashion accessories. I think it would be really successful because girls can never stop buying clothes.

I would like to open a business that has to do with the fashion industry...it could be selling of clothes and fashion accessories. I think it would be really successful because girls can never stop buying clothes.

You must pursue your goals and the fact remains that if you pursue a career that you are interested in, then it could prove to be good for you. I wanted to become a writer.

You must pursue your goals and the fact remains that if you pursue a career that you are interested in, then it could prove to be good for you. I wanted to become a writer.
Yeah. Passion and goals are very important in pursuing a career and becoming successful at that career. I hope you don't mind me asking why you don't want to become a writer anymore.

As someone who enjoys and like making money online, I think I am already used to it. Making money online which involves performing some tasks is one of the best method of making money to me.

As someone who enjoys and like making money online, I think I am already used to it. Making money online which involves performing some tasks is one of the best method of making money to me.

Well, I would like to venture into a profitable business and any kind of business that I am interested in. This could be fast food business as well. There is a huge demand of such business in here.

In my opinion and experience, selling digital products is the best business because you do not have to create products again and again but you can sell the same product again and again and continue to make money for a long time.

When it comes to the issue of establishing a business,there are things you really need to consider,it is not what you like but what the customers need and is lacking,that is the most easiest way to penetrate the market.

Th
There are many money making opportunities both online or offline , since it has to do with money making , I can do any type of business once I am making good amount of money on it .

Th
There are many money making opportunities both online or offline , since it has to do with money making , I can do any type of business once I am making good amount of money on it .
The fact remains unchanged, there many ways of making money online, if you can sacrifice your time I believe you can make considerable amount of money. Most especially when you want to make money online.

I guess I would like to run a business that somehow has to do with art and also based online. I have been around here long enough to know it's better than the offline market.

I guess I would like to run a business that somehow has to do with art and also based online. I have been around here long enough to know it's better than the offline market.

There are many online marketplaces that deal in arts and craft. Some also engage in the NFT projects as well and they are worth checking out. One of them is Open Sea website.

There are many online marketplaces that deal in arts and craft. Some also engage in the NFT projects as well and they are worth checking out. One of them is Open Sea website.
You're right about that and I guessing have heard about this too but the problem is that you just cannot sell an NFT as you are required to mint it first. This alone could make you lose money in the end.

The important things in starting a business is money and knowledge. There are many businesses available. What will determine the one I will start is money. If I want to venture into offline business today, I will consider auto mobile, phone and computer accessories directly imported.

Agricultural business is the type of business I love the most. As long as it does involve food such as plant and livestock then there will always be enough people to buy from you. .
I hate some type of business that after making production of my goods or services I will still have to struggle looking for who to buy it.

There are so many business out there that you could choose. I think that the kind of successful business that you may choose depends a lot on where you live. This is because your location may play a huge role when it comes to selecting the optimal kind of business which is more likely to become successful. So, what kind of business is it?
I prefer to have a grocery business. I have been into this for years and I know about it. Also, we cannot do without grocery so I think it will be a good business to venture into.

I prefer to have a grocery business. I have been into this for years and I know about it. Also, we cannot do without grocery so I think it will be a good business to venture into.

Grocery business is a good business. However, I think that you must have an online store as well in case if you want to run this business successfully in case of a lock down.

Grocery business is a good business. However, I think that you must have an online store as well in case if you want to run this business successfully in case of a lock down.
I don't think people who engage in this kind of business gets affected by the lockdown. This is because they are needed so this kind of business will not close down even if all other business do so.

I don't think people who engage in this kind of business gets affected by the lockdown. This is because they are needed so this kind of business will not close down even if all other business do so.

In my city, many grocery stores were locked down. They used to open during the day time. However, at that time, the business was not at its peak hours and this was a big challenge for many businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds