Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business can I start with my pension

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
If you had enough money I think there are several business opportunities that you can avail, but I suggest you to invest in that business about which you have proper knowledge and planning otherwise go for online investment ,you can learn it from YouTube.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
Exactly whatever pension he gets, he wants to start a good business with him.
In which he has more interest and he should put more heart in it, than that he should start the business. Because if the pension amount is not put in any business, then he can take many things like that which will end his money and he will not benefit even if he starts the business, he will be benefited a lot. And I think he should start a shoes business.

There is a lot of business you can invest your pension on,but it depends on the environment where you want to do the business, you can invest in raw food stuff business, and laundry services is also another good one.

We have so many businesses you can invest into with your pension. We have poultry business very lucrative. Also, we have fish pond business, we have water factory I mean pure water factory. More so, pig business.

It's a good idea to invest your pension in a small scale business to yeild some extra profit for you. You could try fish farming , poultry farm or try invest in stocks and shares if you don't have the time for business.

Any small business can be started by the pensioner. Just be sure that you know the business. The retired women here sell jewelry or beauty products. Their customers are the residents of our village. They go from house to house. It is an occupation that is worthwhile to them since they are not confined at home so they do not get bored albeit they enjoy going from house to house. I think I like that kind of business although I couldn't sell beauty products, obviously I am not fit for that.

There are several and different businesses that one could start with his or her pension. One of the best business to venture into is agriculture, either farming or livestock rearing. I've seen quite a lot of pensioners thriving in that business.

A retiree starting a business with pension money....if you ask me I will say the business is not what such person need for now if not satisfaction of not working but if the case is reverse why not start with an art store,yarn and wool store, all this kind of stores are less tedious for an old person

Real estate is something good for someone who is not looking for so much technicality at this time of their life, so my best bet is real estate

As a pensioner you don't need a stressful business to engage your time with. You need a business that will enable you stay closer to him after long decades of work experience. I will suggest you start a full-time livestock farming, where you take care of animals with high productive and profit counts.

The answer to your question depends on the amount you receive as pension. Pensions mostly are not big amount of money per month. But if you can save it up, you should be able to start a luandry business or a Barbing saloon business.

For am elderly who has attained the age of 55+ and has nothing much to depend on as another active source.of income other than the pension ,it means she can't go into a high risk kind of business or investment .
She needs to take an annuity option that spreads monthly inflow of the pension over more than a 10 year period.Then, the lumpsum amount they usually pay out of the pension before annuity start the following month, she can set up a corner shop to sell daily needs items from soap, milk and other groceries.She can start small and then keep adding alongnthe way .

Staying one place will not be good for retirees.
Any business that will not make them to move to one place to another will not be too good for them.

The kind of business I will recommend for pensioner is hotel business this will engage them again into the work force and make them to be going and coming as well.

Bar business is also recommendable as well for retirees. Bar business is very profitable especially when the building and the entire business belongs to the pensioner.

They may not be the once doing the major work.

Home based business of course. At retirement, you all you just need is to relax, eat exercise for a while and enjoy. But the situation has changed complete that you even need more cash to finance yourself. I will ask you to see back and watch around to discover the kind of pressing problems people have in your environment and the possible solution. Once you figure out the problems, go and start a business round the solution to the business.

When i retire i would prefer agricultural farming especially livestock, with these i believe you will a good profit from it. Livestock can sometimes be stressful because you treat them when they are sick, clean their house, make sure they well feed and so on but it has a lot of profit in it

Exactly whatever pension he gets, he wants to start a good business with him.
In which he has more interest and he should put more heart in it, than that he should start the business. Because if the pension amount is not put in any business, then he can take many things like that which will end his money and he will not benefit even if he starts the business, he will be benefited a lot. And I think he should start a shoes business.
The more reason I will advice him to consider real estate, food business or clothing business. Starting up any of the businesses listed above require little experience to start up provided the capital is available.

If a retiree receives a substantial amount, he can think about buying a house and renting it, that way he would feel comfortable and would receive a monthly rent for said house. She can also invest in a kiosk where she can be calm attending to what she decides to sell, since the idea is to have a smooth job without much effort.

Retiring after years of service can be a scary thing to think about. As fear of what would happen to you and your family when no solid source of income flows in. Hence, it is always advisable to plan to avoid falling. This planning has to do with utilization of your pension fee. The proper business for you is food stock sells. With no doubt we no everyone eat everyday and no matter how hard the economy gets, people must buy food to stay alive. Hence, you sales is guaranteed.
Yes, as a worker for a government entity when it comes to pension, I see the future of co-workers who have retired and it is somewhat scary to know that you will not have the same income. To do this, you must already consider the investment possibilities and your proposal seems excellent. Every day we must eat.

I will advise you to seat down and make a very good plan, look at what you like doing, what your environment need and make a selection

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds