Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business can I start with my pension

A retiring person should choose an investment that won't strain them physically. I would suggest investing in something like real estate. You just relax and make profits. Or you could build rental houses.

Advertisement Placeholder
A retiring person should choose an investment that won't strain them physically. I would suggest investing in something like real estate. You just relax and make profits. Or you could build rental houses.

I think that the real estate market is the best option for many pensioners. However, some pensioners also invest money in the stock market as well. A person must have experience in order to invest in such risky market, though.

You are right ma, going into things like real estate business will be a good idea, what do you think? This will very much help if you know what you are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds