Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Kind of Blog is Easy to Monetize: Single Niche or Multiple Niche?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you decide to launch your blog, the first question that will trouble is whether you should publish on multiple topics or a single topic. The second question that you will face is what kind of blog is easy to monetize, a single niche or multiple niches.

If money-making is your primary idea behind your blog, you should have a clear understanding of what kind of blogs will make more money, multiple niches, or single nice.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will try to give my opinion on both points.

As a blogger, your primary aim will be to use Adsesne. Adsense is a contextual advertising network. Adsense will place ads on your site based on the keywords. If you are using single niche, it will be easy to understand for adsense to find and run ads related to that topic. However, if you are using multiple niches, it will confuse adsese and it will start running ads on various niches. The chances of clicks get better if the ads are related to the content.

You might also want to use Amazon ads. If you examine your purchasing behavior, sometimes you will end up buying different products than you were actually looking for. For example, while looking for shoes, you might end up buying a phone accessory as you found them at a good price. Therefore, multiple topic website will create rooms for running multiple niche products for more ales.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not only is it easier to make money with a niche blog, but it's even better if you target a long-tail keyword. There is less competition for these, so you'd be able to completely dominate it and rule the niche. This will put you higher in the search engines and convert to more cash more quickly

Not only is it easier to make money with a niche blog, but it's even better if you target a long-tail keyword. There is less competition for these, so you'd be able to completely dominate it and rule the niche. This will put you higher in the search engines and convert to more cash more quickly
Agreed. A single niche blog can be established as an authority site. Authority sites have higher chances of ranking high on search engines. Authority sites also get better traffic compared to the general site. It is quite impossible to please all kinds of people but easy when you are focusing on a particular topic.

You are absolutely correct! But to me I feel having a single niche makes you focus and more dedicated to delivering needful information to your audience and reader. Because by the time to have multiple niche on a single blog site you get to confuse your reader, which affects your traffic and monetization.

Most at times, single niche comes easy to monitize than multiple niche, some of the advertising companies believe you can't be good in several niche, be believe the traffic they are supposed to get from your blog will not be that much because your readers are of different interests.

I think single niche is easy. Reason being that multiple niche can be;
1. It will be difficult to cater to the needs of your readers.
2. The SEO of your multi niche blog will be tough
3. Making money from multiple niche can be challenging.

Blogging is like pouring out of speaking your mind on a particular issue. If you want to go into blogging, you must have knowledge of keyword research and how to pick a particular niche.I think it is easier to monetize your blog when you focus on a particular niche.

Both single and multiple niche are very easy to monitize so far you have a good content on your blog and your blog is search engine optimized. Meanwhile, if you think you don't know about all these steps and procedures you can just take up a course on udemy for a little or start with YouTube channel free tutorial

Both single and multiple niche are very easy to monitize so far you have a good content on your blog and your blog is search engine optimized. Meanwhile, if you think you don't know about all these steps and procedures you can just take up a course on udemy for a little or start with YouTube channel free tutorial

For real? Because the rate of competition has increased recently.

Last edited:
Both of the are easy to monetize because monetization of blog follows the same process and procedure. The major difference between the two blogs in terms of monetization is versatility of advertisement. One will only be limited to the same pattern of advertisement while the others will have varieties of advertisements. This disparity will determine how fast and how each blog realizes in terms of revenue.

When you decide to launch your blog, the first question that will trouble is whether you should publish on multiple topics or a single topic. The second question that you will face is what kind of blog is easy to monetize, a single niche or multiple niches.

If money-making is your primary idea behind your blog, you should have a clear understanding of what kind of blogs will make more money, multiple niches, or single nice.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will try to give my opinion on both points.

As a blogger, your primary aim will be to use Adsesne. Adsense is a contextual advertising network. Adsense will place ads on your site based on the keywords. If you are using single niche, it will be easy to understand for adsense to find and run ads related to that topic. However, if you are using multiple niches, it will confuse adsese and it will start running ads on various niches. The chances of clicks get better if the ads are related to the content.

You might also want to use Amazon ads. If you examine your purchasing behavior, sometimes you will end up buying different products than you were actually looking for. For example, while looking for shoes, you might end up buying a phone accessory as you found them at a good price. Therefore, multiple topic website will create rooms for running multiple niche products for more ales.
I think multi niche blog is more easy to monetize as a lot of people feel attractive when they found many useful things or learnings on one single platform. But you should be more genius to run such a blog with multiple niche.

If you just want to have a personal blog where you express yourself and talk about all your interests,then a multi niche blog is fine. Blogging allows you to do anything you want and whatever you post on your blog,there mist be someone who likes it enough to read it. For multiple niche you have be more genius for run this type of blog

Well, I think they both have their advantages, just like you said if you focus on a movie it will be easier for AdSense to detect and run ads based on that. However, I think the multiple niches is better because who knows one of the ads might just prick someone's interest.

When it comes to monetization I think the niche does not matter much. But for me, I will personally stick to a single niche. One of my blogs is pets so my blogs are all about pets whether dogs or cats or any other animal that can be a pet. I also have written about animals that are loose in the street but no raccoons or squirrels but cats and dogs only. I think one niche is better to maintain because it is easier to keep in the focus.

When it comes to monetization I think the niche does not matter much. But for me, I will personally stick to a single niche. One of my blogs is pets so my blogs are all about pets whether dogs or cats or any other animal that can be a pet. I also have written about animals that are loose in the street but no raccoons or squirrels but cats and dogs only. I think one niche is better to maintain because it is easier to keep in the focus.
If you are publishing only on pet, you are establishing your blog as an authority blog on pet niche. Since your blog is an authority blog on pet niche, you are likely to get sponsors from businesses selling pet foods, pet toys, etc. Even when you are using network ads, ads on your site will be related to niche, which increases the chances of ad clicks.

I doubt if it depends on whether your blog niche is single or multiple. Having a niche that's viral in nature will get you traffic easier and faster. That's why blogs that focus on entertainment and the social world seems to get more traffic than the rest. Same with social media platforms. Blogging on what people desire a lot is a way of getting their attention.

Food Blogs. Personal Finance Blogs. Everybody wants to learn how to earn or save money easily. Making Money Online Blogs. Okay so almost everyone hops into this niche. Health Blogs. Fitness Blogs. Beauty and Fashion Blogs. Other Lifestyle Blogs.

Sewing and knitting is a HUGE niche on Pinterest. It’s a visual type of blog that fuels the creativity for other people. It’s no wonder that you can make money as a craft blogger.Ashleigh of Sewrella, is a stay at home mom and crochet designer. She used her experience with designing crochet patterns to make money with her sewing blog.

Parenting is a profitable niche and one of the popular blogs new bloggers can start. Just think about it – there are entire stores dedicated to newborns and children. There are hundreds and thousands of products just for parents too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds