Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What keywords have lost value during 2020?

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
Pretty simple. Because of coronavirus, I feel certain domains with their specific keywords are finding it hard to sell. What keywords have lost their value due to coronavirus?

Thanks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think keywords lost value just because there was Corona virus. However, corona virus itself is a highly search able keywords and if you were quick to pick up this keyword and build content, you could have see a surge in traffic.

Keywords on domain names never lose value as a result of this cloner virus pandemic although most people will not be searching them more like they do in the past but they do not lose value because the pandemic will definitely come to a stop for a while.

I don't think keywords lost value just because there was Corona virus. However, corona virus itself is a highly search able keywords and if you were quick to pick up this keyword and build content, you could have see a surge in traffic.
No I don’t quite agree with you.many have lost keywords if you take your time to search for them
[automerge]1622649073[/automerge]
many have lost keywords if you take your time to search for them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds