Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your worst experience working online?

That's more of the reason i don't like working in just any website again because it seems I've wasted so many time working in so many fake website withput getting anything from it
I have also encountered couple of worst experiences while I work online because there's no way you would work online and things will run smoothly without having any challenges.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, being scammed on the internet is actually a very bad experience. I have also been scammed by so many platforms. But since then I've learnt my lessons and I always make necessary research.
I understand how it feels to be scammed after putting in your hard earned money or working tirelessly for days.
But life is always characterised with risks most of these experience are there to make us stronger.

I understand how it feels to be scammed after putting in your hard earned money or working tirelessly for days.
But life is always characterised with risks most of these experience are there to make us stronger.
of course anyone that wants to make reasonable amount of money must take some level of risk. That is why I have invested in some scam platforms before even when I do not trust some of them fully.

That's true, it really feels bad not to get paid after working hard, that's the part I don't really like about working online, that's why we need to be careful, there's a lot of scammers online.
It is very painful that after putting in so much effort you would not get paid for your hard work, it is disheartening honestly, that is why you should so your research before working on any Platform

It is very painful that after putting in so much effort you would not get paid for your hard work, it is disheartening honestly, that is why you should so your research before working on any Platform
That's true, but if you know what you are doing you are not going to fall for things like this, having the proper knowledge before Investing will be a good idea.

Yes I most say it was terrible to had such experience most especially when you came into online newly. as a newbie.

Though it was my fault to engaged into something I have no idea about but I heard people are making alot from such investment.

If you are working online just put it on mind you are going to face a lot of challenges, a lot of people have failed because they don't have a good mindset,my worst experience is getting scammed online for the first time.

It is not new to me that people get scammed on money making apps every day because these apps are springing up in large numbers and people do not bother to carry out thorough investigations on them.
I cannot even count how many times I have gotten scammed by some money making apps and also by some websites and that is why I always try to get proof of payments from the people I know before I join the website

The worst experience has when working online was when I was working on one website like that, when we work to the point we supposed to receive our money then find out that the site was a scam.

I have also encountered couple of worst experiences while I work online because there's no way you would work online and things will run smoothly without having any challenges.
Life in general is full of challenges and you must be ready to face life challenges as no where is easy both offline and online Platform, it is usually hard at first but gets easy with time.

Life in general is full of challenges and you must be ready to face life challenges as no where is easy both offline and online Platform, it is usually hard at first but gets easy with time.
In addition to your statement, it is extremely difficult to come across an online job that would not come with risk . More so, you must be prepared to face the challenges when you're working online.

What would you say is your worst experience working online? For me it was probably around the time I started out on the web. Just getting into gig work and then dealing with certain other gig sites.

I've had to deal with a person plagiarizing my content once, and that was a pain to deal with. What about you?
When I was scammed I remember when I spended quite a lot of time on this one app only to get scammed it looked pretty legit and I recieved my first payment bur after it stopped paying I was really disappointed because I liked the app

Actually we all have individuals experience and sometimes we considered it based on the situation that comes our way.

Well my first time working online was a crap even though I learned alot from that experience.

My worst experience working online was when i was working on survey sites. It wasn't so bad but it just made me upset to work so much and earn so little just because i'm from a low tier country.

Getting scammed is one of the worst experience I have working online, and I believe most of us here might have fall for one scam or the other, that's why we need to be very careful.

I think the worse experience i have had so far was working on a site that refuse to pay me in the end. I was working on the site for almost a month hoping to cash out from it but it turned out to be scam, and it was my first time working online.
Putting effort in scam platforms actually pains a lot. Especially when you have hopes of receiving some certain amount of money from them. That is why you need to make research before signing up on any website.

Putting effort in scam platforms actually pains a lot. Especially when you have hopes of receiving some certain amount of money from them. That is why you need to make research before signing up on any website.
We have a lot of scammers online and even offline, it really sucks to be scammed, I remember the first time I was being scammed that's one of the worst experience I had ever.

We have a lot of scammers online and even offline, it really sucks to be scammed, I remember the first time I was being scammed that's one of the worst experience I had ever.
of course it feels very bad to be scammed whether online or offline. That is why you must take your time to make proper research before you venture into anything. I also try to avoid some platforms.

of course it feels very bad to be scammed whether online or offline. That is why you must take your time to make proper research before you venture into anything. I also try to avoid some platforms.
Exactly but I'm very sure if you are scammed you must have learnt a lot of things if you don't learn something from it that's when you are cheating yourself.

Actually I have faced alot of challenges while working online, but I didn't consider as worse because I learned alot from it and I believe the lesson which I have learned will be useful to prevent future occurrences.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds