Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your risk tolerance?

The risk that i take in any business venture is a calculated risk,i can't just jump into any kind of risk just because the offer is very attractive,i take my time very well before going into any venture that has some high tolerance of risk.
Its good you take calculated risk via your business in order to try and balance the business spreadsheet to ascertain amount which is at the profit side.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a conservative risk taker, I cant bear the loss of losing money. Even if I have to invest, I invest very little. Losing your hard earned money is not a good feeling, one has to be very careful. Being that I have trust issues, it's hard to invest into something that am not sure of the outcome or if it will be worth it.
We are on the same boat. Being conservative with money is like being frugal to control the expenses. It is a pain to see your money vanishing because of a wrong decision in investment. The risk we take can be calculated and we should not be blinded by the promise of big profit. That is always the bait that lured so many victims.

When I started my first business, my risk tolerance level was very high. I was ready to lose a lot of money, however, for my second business my risk tolerance level dropped to moderate

When itcomes to online investment, I have greatly diversified my finances and divided my money. In case, I lose money, I wouldn't lose all of my money. You should never keep all of your eggs in one basket. So divide your investment and never ever invest your money ever more than you can bear to lose.

Exactly, we have to double irrespective of our situation now, I'm sure we all have something we looking forward to so it's important to work hard and smart too
Everybody has their owners in terms of managing his own business but my own experience is 20% of my gross profit if it's more than that, I quit.

I will place my self on the level of moderate risk takers. I have a really big risk appetite, but I always try to limit my investing to a certain level.

I will place my self on the level of moderate risk takers. I have a really big risk appetite, but I always try to limit my investing to a certain level.
Being moderate is a safe level because you do not indulge much and is always reserve when it comes to risks. I am also a safe player. That is the reason why I don't indulge in crypto coin investment because I can see that the risk is high. The value of the crypto can suddenly drop to a scary level.

For my risk tolerance level, I will go with conservative. I don't want to go the route of the aggressive type because it seems to too much of a risk for me to bear at any one time

Write your reply... what is your risk tolerance when it come to risk tolerance l think it is invalesible in an any business.

Poster, you are so on point and this is exactly how crypto investors are classified. The conservative trader are only focused on immediate gain on each trade they make. The moderate traders can only trade what they can easily handle if they lose, that's why they don't want for long before taking a dip. Then the aggressive traders can wait as long as years to accumulate gain before taking a dip.

my risk tolerance has to do with tolerating someone who has been with my money for about 2 months and still exercising some patience. I didn't think that is the highest form of tolerance I can exercise

The one I fall with, is conservative type of tolerance. I hardly take high risk when I'm running a business course. I prefer to stay cool, watch closely before going into it. I don't take any risk that seems unfavourable to my business plans.
My risk tolerance is 50% of my general savings I cannot risk it will invest all the hundred percent of my money into a business even though I trust the business.

My risk tolerance is 50% of my general savings I cannot risk it will invest all the hundred percent of my money into a business even though I trust the business.
50% is okay, you shouldn't invest all you had into business or any other investment scheme. Their is always need to keep reserve funds for emergencies.

Risk management is essential in any business start up. That is a psychological ability to endure in order to get your business up and running. Any one who can't manage the risk that comes through his or her business initiative can't take its business higher.
My risk tolerance is investing 50% of my income I cannot invest hundred percent of my money into any business no matter how I trust such business.

The one I fall with, is conservative type of tolerance. I hardly take high risk when I'm running a business course. I prefer to stay cool, watch closely before going into it. I don't take any risk that seems unfavourable to my business plans.

Well discussing a out risk tolerance to me it most be inevitable to everyone who is ready to engage in business that's an entrepreneur. he most be ready at all cost to welcome the risk that may default him in the business because it's all part of risk management in business.

I think I will consider my risk tolorance level to be rather concervative. I don't like taking too much of high risks even though I know the rewards for it is a very great one

In business risk tolerance is inevitable in the sense that whether it's good or bad,there must be risk in the business,it's just something that cannot be dodged from.
In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
In business one must take risk ,,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds