Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your New Year Resolution?

Advertisement Placeholder
I gave up on making New Year's Resolutions several years ago. The reason I opt out of resolutions is that I often fail to achieve those goals. By setting them in the first place I'm setting myself up to fail. But, if I had to set a resolution for this year, it would be to not let little things get to me AND to enjoy the little things in life a lot more than I normally do.

I gave up on making New Year's Resolutions several years ago. The reason I opt out of resolutions is that I often fail to achieve those goals. By setting them in the first place I'm setting myself up to fail. But, if I had to set a resolution for this year, it would be to not let little things get to me AND to enjoy the little things in life a lot more than I normally do.

Usually the one thing that make New Year Resolutions "impossible" is that people tend to set them way above what they are able to do.

For example if someone set a goal to "lose weight" they are probably not anywhere near a healthy lifestyle so losing even a little can seems a "Mount Everest" after all said and done.

Rather than hitting the bench at your nearest gym in this example, you should do a little bit of exercise and changing your overall lifestyle where it make sense for you. Only then will you be able to start losing weight.

Same idea with other resolutions.

Indeed, 2018 is a new me. I've set a resolutions on my career because I felt in 2017 I was wondering through life. A quarter of 2018 has now passed and reflecting on my progress, I'd say it's been positive. I'm working towards my Maths/English L1 Functional Skills which is equivalent to D GCSE and next year I'll hopefully achieve my C's in English and Mathematics. I'll then look for a career in the IT Industry. One step at a time.

Yeah I've felt kind of lost throughout 2017, so I'm trying to make 2018 the year where I make things happen!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds