Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Years Resolutions

Cedric

Ex-Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
Surprised we didn't have a thread yet, so here goes. What are your New Year resolutions ? What did you promise yourself this year and couldn't keep the promise, so you'll bring it to next year. :D

For me, it's trying to save up and build up more money as I've had a few set backs professionally unfortunately, so I want to work a little bit harder, more efficiently and build up my savings to be much more stable again. Besides that, I'd really like to hit the gym again and try to get a more healthy lifestyle. Consume less energy drinks and drink more water instead.

Mine is shaping up to be 1920x1080.

I'd like to get something out the door from any of my little creative projects - I do them for my own satisfaction and I'm as much satisfied by the journey as the destination, but it would be nice to actually 'finish' something. But as they say, art is never finished, merely abandoned.

I think mine is to continue going down the path I'm going on. I make many healthier decisions nowadays, so I want to stick with that.

My girlfriend wants to ride the bike more. During COVID, I put more miles on my bikes than ever before and started slacking off. I usually aim for a goal of 2,500 miles a year. But I usually fall right under that. I'll try to fall above it as an annual goal.

I do freelance writing as a side hustle. I want to double my current monthly payout this year, so that could be a goal.

As for forums... I'll try to get FAF as active as it can be and be happy with whatever happens with it :)

I don't really do New Year's resolutions much, but if anything, I'd like to keep my weight down. I've gained some weight ever since I got out of retail and I would like to lose some of it.

Until recently, I used to make resolutions, However, when I was unable to fulfill my resolutions, I stopped making any resolutions.

I don't do any as I never tend to stick to them long-term. I'll start it, then just stop a month or week later.

Mine at the moment is to drink more water, and get in better shape as well, I have been looking at the weighted hula hoops that seem to be popular at the moment everywhere and I would like to get one of those when I have the funds to see how they work out for me. I would also like to be a lot better off financially and hopefully boost my business a little more. I have something else I would also like to achieve but I am keeping that quiet at the moment until I have everything set in stone :)

Until recently, I used to make resolutions, However, when I was unable to fulfill my resolutions, I stopped making any resolutions.
This have been my problem with making a new year resolution. In the end, I would end up feeling regret over falling to keep them.

It's why I had to cut it off. At the end of each year, I will analyse what I have been able to do and not do.

My new year resolution is completely saying no having unprotected sex with any lady. Even if we are dating, we will use protection to avoid regrets. I heard that one of my old friend caught HIV last year and it was a deal breaker.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds