Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Movie?

s_sayan

Credits
So, I have to admit I am a movie lover. That's why I have to ask you guys, what is your favorite movie of all times?

For me it's very difficult to choose just one, but I had to do it. My favorite movie is ''The Green Mile'' with Tom Hanks. What about you? Is there any movie you consider as your favorite one?

Let us know.
smile.png

Advertisement Placeholder
The Shawshank Redemption
Joe Dirt
I really dug Shutter Island, just the psychological feel and the twist at the end (I had called it at the beginning making a joke that he was either dead or crazy).
Die Hard Trilogy
LOTR Trilogy

Several more but I don't think you want to read these all day. :p

LOTR Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy
Saving Private Ryan
Hangover

I can't remember a lot of my favourite movies for some reason, once I remember the others, I'll edit this post.

My favourite movies are Harry Potter and the deadly hollows, Hanni und Nanni and Alvin and the chipmunks.

There is a huge list, cant mentione all, dont even remember all of them atm.
I remember just two for now 300 and Pursuit of Happiness.
May mention more when I remember.

I really like Crazy,Stupid,Love, why you may ask? I will explain.

When Crazy,Stupid,Love was first released my best friend invited me to go watch it with her at the theaters. We had a crush on each other and that movie was just dabomb.com . I really loved watching it with her and I remember saying to her that was the best 8 bucks I ever spent. Haha.

Mine is the The Godfather and The Godfather 2. I recently saw these films and they were perfect! I could not stop watching them. I hope the 3rd one is good! (I heard it is not)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds