Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What is Your Favorite Animated Movie?

Credits
I enjoy watching animated movies once in a while. I liked Kung Fu Panda very much. The movie has interesting characterizations and also very interesting story. I also liked Frozen, mainly the first part, very much. Moana, Lion King, Madagascar, and The Jungle Book, are some of my favorite animated movies. Do you enjoy watching animated movies? What are your favorite animated movies?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not sure what mine is. I used to watch Akira all of the time.

akira smile GIF by Funimation

For me I sometimes watch the automated movies. However the Frozen can make my day

Treasure planet is my favorite animated movie. I love how it manages to take a classic tale like Treasure Island and give it a fresh new spin. The movie's setting in space is truly unique and provides the perfect backdrop for an epic adventure. The characters are all so memorable and well-developed, and I find myself rooting for them every step of the way.

But perhaps my favorite aspect of Treasure Planet is the relationship between Jim Hawkins and Long John Silver. Their dynamic is complex and nuanced, and the movie does an excellent job of exploring the gray areas between good and evil.

It's such an under rated movie.

Treasure planet is my favorite animated movie. I love how it manages to take a classic tale like Treasure Island and give it a fresh new spin. The movie's setting in space is truly unique and provides the perfect backdrop for an epic adventure. The characters are all so memorable and well-developed, and I find myself rooting for them every step of the way.

But perhaps my favorite aspect of Treasure Planet is the relationship between Jim Hawkins and Long John Silver. Their dynamic is complex and nuanced, and the movie does an excellent job of exploring the gray areas between good and evil.

It's such an under rated movie.
I love that movie. To totally underrated. Haven’t seen it for ages.

The movie seems to be very interestingly. Though I have never watched it before, I would like to check it out during my time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds