Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your experience with Adsense?

I actually don't do adsense so I won't be saying anything concerning my experience on using AdSense either since I don't engage with that platform for any thing for now

Advertisement Placeholder
So many people have complained bitterly on the regulatory or policy change adsense introduced. Bloggers do not really gain much as it where before. The amount generated by the blog is not commensurate to the effort puts in at times. I also think that demographics as a lot to do with the amount you earn.

I remembered a friend waited for almost a year before his account was approved. Now he is just posting educational articles.i don't know he got that worked out though but he learned it in his own.

My blog and YouTube channel are monetized by Adsense. It was my passive or residual income that I earn $100 or $200 a year depending on the traffic. But when Adsense changed its policy on the rate of revenue sharing, slashing by 50% was too harsh for me. I felt insulted and that made me lose my drive to post. My blog has been inactive since that change of policy. With my videos I seldom post although I think last year I had posted 3 videos.
Lol. that could have been a discouragement but I think its due to the fact that more website is built on a daily basis this force them to reduce their annual revenue, I believe.

Even though I don't have any website monetized at the moment, I will say it is rather unfortunate that you are going through this by Google AdSense platform. I am wondering why they would slash the sharing ratio just like that couple with their strict rules and regulations. I think their strict rules is one of the things keeping many people away from using the platform. It is just my opinion though.

For now I don't have any blog or YouTube so have never started to use AdSense but for now I am trying to focus on what to do, I am planing to get one.

To get approved and earn on AdSense before wasn't so overbearing but recently to get approved is even a problem not to talk of monetization, you'll have to create really high quality content before you can even get monetized.

My experience with adsense is good but the first time I used them when I actually had a high traffic website I made $80 and then try to cash out before the $100 by cancelling the account and getting paid where I just wouldn't any longer have adsense. Apparently their system was flawed and I was locked out of my account almost immediately with no way to get paid and no way back in. To this day there's still $80 unclaimed by me which is a bit shameful on googles part. I have made $5 so far on another account that I now use.

From other people's view who has always use adsence they said it has been helpful in terms of advertisement,but I haven't try using it so I do not know how it is but this year hopefully i will start using it because I will create my blog page

My blog and YouTube channel are monetized by Adsense. It was my passive or residual income that I earn $100 or $200 a year depending on the traffic. But when Adsense changed its policy on the rate of revenue sharing, slashing by 50% was too harsh for me. I felt insulted and that made me lose my drive to post. My blog has been inactive since that change of policy. With my videos I seldom post although I think last year I had posted 3 videos.
Oops! You easily loose the vibes sincerely. Although I understand that it is not easy working and not earning what was expected.
It's just because of the enough people now using the platform has made Google and YouTube to slice the payment fee

I actually don't do adsense so I won't be saying anything concerning my experience on using AdSense either since I don't engage with that platform for any thing for now
Its better you stay away from google adsense if your blogs dosnt have informative content and with good number of traffic,I can remember some years back when I apply for google adsense after that my application was decline for no reason the only blog they accepted was the one that is in health niched latar they reject it because of poor content but that same blog still make me some money today through revenue hit so adsense is very strict,you need to read and abide by their policy first before you proceed with your application

Google Adsense lets you place some code on your website and earn money from advertising clicks. The platform can be a good strategy to make money but you’ll need a lot of traffic to make it work.

Google Adsense doesn’t help you as such. They just offer the platform as a means to an end. It’s up to you to build content and get traffic. This takes a lot of effort.

Google adsense is one of the ways to maximize their earning potential of your website. But there are some other networks that pay higher than Google artist in terms of cost per multiple impression. Mediavine is one of the examples of the display platforms to use.

A friend of mine who is living in United Kingdom is actually making use of it for a while now and he told me that he's getting paid very well because his website is very ranking high on Google.

I am using for 4 years and so far no problem apart from one warning in past but it is very smooth run and decent amount money also better CTC means easy to generate decent money as my traffic is based on Australia and New Zealand.

I see little use for Adsense.

For a smaller website, revenue will be low and the reduction in speed will annoy visitors and impact search engine performance.

For larger sites, there are much better options such as Ezoic and Mediavine.

It was fantastic at first, but with new norms and restrictions, it has gotten a little strange, but it is still nice.

I had a site on which I connected my Google Adsense account, and I was able to make money via Adsense thanks to the good quantity of visitors. I'm currently working on an Android application for which I want to leverage Google AdMob.

If you follow the rules Adsense is great, amazing even, but if you break even a tiny little rule you are dead to them lol.

I have never applied on Adsense, but from what I have learned is that in order to get approved on Adsense, you may need to have an exceptionally well website. You must need to have a great website with good theme and you must explain what is the function of your website and what is the purpose of your website in the "About Us" page.

If they approved it we could carry on answering questions and ads would be placed on the pages we wrote on. When people looking for answers visited the site and clicked on the ads (we were not allowed to) we would get paid. It would take me around 2 months to earn $100 through Adsense

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds