Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your estimated budget earnings annually working online??

I work on bizdustry and trendri and it takes me about 3 hours to do everything without any distractions. I enjoy doing it .
I am so amazed have how you can be working on these two platforms and be so happy doing them because I have tried both platforms and I can say that they are very difficult especially when it comes to Trendri which has a very long word count requirement.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am so amazed have how you can be working on these two platforms and be so happy doing them because I have tried both platforms and I can say that they are very difficult especially when it comes to Trendri which has a very long word count requirement.
I am someone who is used to typing lengthy contents and I do not find it difficult. These days I limit my activities on trendri though.

I don't actually have a set plan or goal for my yearly income when working on the internet. That will limit me to a certain amount.

Well, my annual budget for making money online is around $200-$250 annually. I have indeed set the goal and am working towards it in other to make it up to the amount

Well, my annual budget for making money online is around $200-$250 annually. I have indeed set the goal and am working towards it in other to make it up to the amount
That's around 20 dollars a month which is easily achievable if you are active in paid forum posting. In this forum you can earn more if you spend 4 hours of daily posting.

Between $200 to $250 annually is something reasonable especially if you are just new in the internet system but you should be looking for an opportunity to increase it on yearly basis.

I think my dream is to create a particular platform that I would be able to earn a huge amount online , like I wish to earn atleast $20 per day online would be actually okay

That's around 20 dollars a month which is easily achievable if you are active in paid forum posting. In this forum you can earn more if you spend 4 hours of daily posting.
Well, you're right about that. Just that am pretty occupied with my offline engagements but anyway there is always a room for improvement. Atleast I made more than $20 online last month.

We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of gig they do. If I can achieve $500 a year working online, I'll be thrilled.

What is your yearly income aim annually working online??
I have never worked consecutively for a year but with bizdustry that I just started for like 3 days, one could guess if I am consistent I could earn more than 200 dollar annually

I have not actually stayed up to one year working online and in a stable manner but my annual online earning budget should not be far-fetched from $200

We all have plans and budget we ought to achieve before the year ends. When it comes to earning resolutions, we have budget for that, and we stick to that budget by working so hard to obtain it. I know their are people that have set high budget earnings annually working online, base on the calibre of gig they do. If I can achieve $500 a year working online, I'll be thrilled.

I have not been working online, but working as a choice now would be preferable for me if I can earn as much as and enough to satisfy some of my want, with an amount of $400 dollar.

I have not been working online, but working as a choice now would be preferable for me if I can earn as much as and enough to satisfy some of my want, with an amount of $400 dollar.
One earning $400 a month through online, and adding it up with offline gig or business will surely be cruising on a reasonable amount of money monthly.

I have some offline job that I do and it doesn't really give me time but I am just determined to work very hard beyond normal,my optmost joy will be to make nothing less than 500 dollar per month

I have some offline job that I do and it doesn't really give me time but I am just determined to work very hard beyond normal,my optmost joy will be to make nothing less than 500 dollar per month
Yes, that's a good expectation. You simply need to work hard online to achieve such reasonable amount of money. That's my dream too.

If you have prepared an income budget, then you must have a clear plan and goals, determine how many hours of work online in a day, and this will show you are a professional online job or for day living

I haven't really had time to think about how much I would be able to work or my working online because my online work has not been stable so I have now resorted to doing one online job for the time being because it can be quite stressful mentally for you to be doing online work.

For now I still earn little from what I do online. But I am planning to have a stable income online soon and the minimum that I want to be earning in a year is $10,000. And I know that I will achieve that soon

If you have prepared an income budget, then you must have a clear plan and goals, determine how many hours of work online in a day, and this will show you are a professional online job or for day living
That is true because when you have a budget then that will be your target. I really don't like pressure so now I have a budget but not really a target. That means the budget is just a guide but if I cannot achieve it then it is all right as long as I had fun in posting.

I usually dream of making at least $10 a day but since I am not the creator, I can't best tell. I believe my dream will be achieved sooner than I think but it requires some effort to make it work.
I make up $200 every month online and I'm planning to increase that rate by introducing myself to different online site.

I try to evaluate my work on a weekly and a monthly basis strictly. I have a target of making $10 every week and as such at the end of the month I should have nothing less than $40.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds