Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your estimated budget earnings annually working online??

I haven't really had time to think about how much I would be able to work or my working online because my online work has not been stable so I have now resorted to doing one online job for the time being because it can be quite stressful mentally for you to be doing online work.
I know how it is to face different online jobs, and come out healthy after sitting down one place and accomplishing various tasks. It's better to concentrate on few and have time for yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
My yearly income target is around 300$ and I try my as much as possible to meet my daily target. I have been able to balance my offline work and online work.

I know how it is to face different online jobs, and come out healthy after sitting down one place and accomplishing various tasks. It's better to concentrate on few and have time for yourself.
Now I am highly handmade as to how you were able to do all those several online jobs that you are still doing right now in fact I consider you to be a Legend when it comes to online jobs.

Now I am highly handmade as to how you were able to do all those several online jobs that you are still doing right now in fact I consider you to be a Legend when it comes to online jobs.
Lolz you won't stop amusing me dear, we are together. Those who are meant to be legends are simply hiding on the fringes undiscovered and earning higher than $1,000 a month. I'm pushing up I want to earn up to $1,000 every month online in the next six months.

Well I do not keep a record of how much I make on yearly basis working online but I think it's possible that I make up to $200 or even more. Is high time I start keep keeping account of how much I make.

Thank for this question. My aims and objectives that I have in mind is that I want to be earning at least $50 par month in online which is $600 par year. That is my goals for online post And I believe that I will make it even more than the amount.
Of course you can make more than this amount Inna year. That is going to be very possible if you also have other gigs you're running at the same time online in addition to your posting gig

Of course you can make more than this amount Inna year. That is going to be very possible if you also have other gigs you're running at the same time online in addition to your posting gig
Yeah you got a point onntiur advise to him there. If he's got other gigs aside getting paid to post sites he's currently on right now, he will make far more than this target monthly and invariablyyearly as well

The value I have for money is very high so I do everything possible to try and have money itry as much as possible to increase my money value,I have a plan of having 1$ a day no matter my busy schedule

Lolz you won't stop amusing me dear, we are together. Those who are meant to be legends are simply hiding on the fringes undiscovered and earning higher than $1,000 a month. I'm pushing up I want to earn up to $1,000 every month online in the next six months.
With the seriousness that you have used to earn a lot of money on this platform I am so inspired to try and be like you and I believe with so much hard work and focus I will be able to be like you or close to like what you have accomplished on this website.

With the seriousness that you have used to earn a lot of money on this platform I am so inspired to try and be like you and I believe with so much hard work and focus I will be able to be like you or close to like what you have accomplished on this website.
Laughs, I don't see myself that I've earned enough here, what I've earned it's a compliment of supporting bizdustry. Remember the reward isn't enough for ends meet but it's still worthwhile for solving other needs of life.

Laughs, I don't see myself that I've earned enough here, what I've earned it's a compliment of supporting bizdustry. Remember the reward isn't enough for ends meet but it's still worthwhile for solving other needs of life.
You will agree with me that you are the highest earner on this platform although you might be saying all this because you are quite humble but the truth remains that you are the highest earner on this platform.

You will agree with me that you are the highest earner on this platform although you might be saying all this because you are quite humble but the truth remains that you are the highest earner on this platform.
Lol, you're always amusing me Ralph, I am happy too that I'm earning here, your compliments is indeed taking me higher too. But I don't see myself earning highest.

Lol, you're always amusing me Ralph, I am happy too that I'm earning here, your compliments is indeed taking me higher too. But I don't see myself earning highest.
Well I admit that you are trying to sound humble despite the fact that you are earning so much here but it's a good thing that you are the highest earner on the platform. I think the best way that people can earn more money on this platform is by putting all their effort and making sure that the only comment on topics that they are not knowledgeable about and they probably have experience in it

Well I admit that you are trying to sound humble despite the fact that you are earning so much here but it's a good thing that you are the highest earner on the platform. I think the best way that people can earn more money on this platform is by putting all their effort and making sure that the only comment on topics that they are not knowledgeable about and they probably have experience in it
Lol, I understand your points, I appreciate all your nice gestures. I do earn here but not much, I am earning better elsewhere, but due to the love I have for Alex, made me hang on, forfeiting the time I could've used to earn per comment up to $0.05 to spend here, due to the fact that, @Alexander have been good to me since I came here.

For now I don't have a budgeted expectations from my online earnings, this is because i have an offline business which takes my time which leaves my online engagement to when am less busy.

My time of working online normally is different from time to time but I normally try to keep the target as that $30 per month from get paid to sites only

Lol, I understand your points, I appreciate all your nice gestures. I do earn here but not much, I am earning better elsewhere, but due to the love I have for Alex, made me hang on, forfeiting the time I could've used to earn per comment up to $0.05 to spend here, due to the fact that, @Alexander have been good to me since I came here.
Well you are right that there are some other platforms that pays higher than this platform but for me I am already used to this platform so I don't see myself going to post and comment on any other platform because of how smooth running this place has been since its inception.

Well you are right that there are some other platforms that pays higher than this platform but for me I am already used to this platform so I don't see myself going to post and comment on any other platform because of how smooth running this place has been since its inception.
Yes, bizdustry forum is super smooth and fast, that's one of the benefits of having a brilliant admin that always want the best. Anyone who comes into bizdustry will always love it.

Yes, bizdustry forum is super smooth and fast, that's one of the benefits of having a brilliant admin that always want the best. Anyone who comes into bizdustry will always love it.
The way this website is run is one of those reasons why I will never abandon his website no matter how I am tempted to leave and the fact that the admin of this website always listens to the voice of his members and paid on time.

Effectively, I do not also have actually a budget plan yearly in the meantime however as opportunity takes place, certainly there certainly are actually great deals of points to discover as well as be actually performed, I simply wish to collection myself up as well as go all out, achieving a monetary aim at should not be actually an issue when you have actually the appropriate abilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds